Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ARBITRATION FEEDBACK] DE Should Make The Biggest And Most Badass Looking Armor Set As A Reward For Arbitration And Make Them 100 Vitus Essence For Each Piece!

VotumPrime

Top tier status symbol armor of power given only to the most powerful of all Tenno! I would farm for that whole set as long as it's parts are larger than the Vetala Shoulder pieces!

I'm hoping it will be completely metal too and wearing it makes any Warframe look like it was big and made for war! 

They can make it so that random NPCs will acknowledge it. Imagine stepping into the relay and talking to Baro Ki Teer and he goes "Oh my mighty warrior! You grace me with your presence!" in a lewd voice!  

If it's too little we will make it 1000 Vitus Essence a piece! 

Edited by VotumPrime
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Sure, why not

THEN GIVE MY OP AN UPVOTE! We will finally have something to distinguish and separate regular veterans from top tier god tier super OP veterans!

PEOPLE WILL FIGHT AND GRIND FOR STATUS SYMBOLS OF POWER!

Edited by VotumPrime

11 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

No. Arbys is to easy rn.

but a start I like the idea honestly 

name one thing that isnt too easy in the game. 

it will always be easy as long as the devs wont change their mind. something like this would give something to do to a lot of people. 

Votum please, PLEASE P L E A S E  stop Writing Your Titles Like That.

It triggers me, all the damn time. 

And no, it can't be done or they will loose money and no one would wear anything else but that armor and they'll kill fashionframe like that.

Edited by Uan91

I... um... hmm... Why? As in, why does it have to be a big armor set? I've seen how big armor sets look like on Wisp, and I'm not sure that's something I want to parade around as a sign of pride and accomplishment, when it will make me look more like a clown... Does it really have to be big?

16 minutes ago, Gabbynaru said:

I... um... hmm... Why? As in, why does it have to be a big armor set? I've seen how big armor sets look like on Wisp, and I'm not sure that's something I want to parade around as a sign of pride and accomplishment, when it will make me look more like a clown... Does it really have to be big?

Yes. It keeps fashionframers away.

Just now, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

While we are at it, make the pieces of armor in to bps that need mats to build. /s 

I know you typed an /s in there but there's a good chance that people who value their Warframe "street cred" are salivating at the thought of "Hard to obtain useless object" to separate themselves from others as some kind of "superior".

12 minutes ago, Aldain said:

I know you typed an /s in there but there's a good chance that people who value their Warframe "street cred" are salivating at the thought of "Hard to obtain useless object" to separate themselves from others as some kind of "superior".

You bet they are.

13 minutes ago, Aldain said:

It is the strangest thing. Screaming look at me with something that would take absolutely no skill to obtain. Next those same players would want it to have a MR requirement to actually wear it!! lmao!!

It would need a new currency or pretty much everyone who would be effected by it would just buy it the second it drops.Net gain for DE an initial bout of "I'm MR Meeseeks LOOK AT ME!" followed by endless bellyaching that there is nothing to do and nothing to shoot for.