Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Veiled riven links are broken

(PSN)coma-edge

Veiled rivens being linked in trade chat show the generic "You will need to prove..." instead of the challenge. Veiled kitguns are not converting into links - instead I see [Kitgun Riven Mod] in white text. However veiled zaws are linked properly with challenge. I didn't see another topic on this, so I'm curious if this is happening to anyone else.

Certain unveiled rivens are not being converted to links either. They show up with the complete name within square braces, in white text. I've only met one other with this issue. Some responses would be really helpful - either to get some traction on this, or to figure out if it's isolated to a very few players.

1 hour ago, (PS4)MerlinTheWizz321 said:

It's a Sentinel weapon riven and I will equip it on a Sentinel weapon 

... yes, I got that much 😛

Could you actually give us the name of the Riven as it appears in the Mod station, though?

Because that will indicate what type of weapon it can be equipped on,
as Sentinel weapons fall under different categories (Rifle, Shotgun, Pistol, Melee) just like Frame weapons.

companion rivens can be equiped to unveiled BUT only by putting them on the companion weapons of the type they'll be when unveiled.

In other words, if it's going to be a shotgun companion weapon riven it will only fit on the Sweeper. If it's going to be a rifle riven there will be a lot more it will fit on to be equiped.