Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

secret new room on orbiter?

(PSN)Tomplexthis

you know the navgation room, before that is a ramp.

what if.

that ramp lifts up, and under it is a path to an elevator, to a basement orbiter room?

the ramp lifts up, you go in, and there is an elevator, turn around, and there is a whole new area.

the orbiter could have an entire new space, for something, possibly end game related maybe.

-Also, what if warframes navigation worked more like the system in place in Borderlands 3. 

32 minutes ago, Drasiel said:

For those of us without borderlands 3 you should probably give an example of what you mean? 

when you select a planet, the ship warps to it, and then you can jump into the area.

maybe if something like this was adapted, in some way, jumping from planet to planet, just weird i guess.

-like you select a planet, and fly to it right then, it shows up in the window and stuff, but you watch the orbiter travel through space to it

i guess it would be like starchart 4.0 with a new space flight animation, no loading screens, but they would be built into the flight itself.

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

15 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

when you select a planet, the ship warps to it, and then you can jump into the area.

maybe if something like this was adapted, in some way, jumping from planet to planet, just weird i guess.

-like you select a planet, and fly to it right then, it shows up in the window and stuff, but you watch the orbiter travel through space to it

i guess it would be like starchart 4.0 with a new space flight animation, no loading screens, but they would be built into the flight itself.

I'm not sure how much the orbiter moves around canonicly, but out landing crafts could definitely fly to stuff. Personally I really would like to keep the loading bar because it helps show if you've locked up while loading or if you have time to make a secret sandwich. 

17 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

i don't think this is a good idea, as people who are really indecisive about what mission to do will actually spend about 5 minutes having to warp from planet to planet. plus i (like most people) enjoy the current loading screen as its simple but a lot of fun! ino, i think this would be rather inconvenient as you'd have to wait through the warp if you forgot what resources were on a planet and that is a lot quicker to check currently, plus as an indecisive person, i don't want to wait an eternity jumping from planet to planet to figure out what to do, only to realise that infact, i wanted to go to Cetus when i'd started my years of jumping from earth. that and I just enjoy having a loading screen and bar as it at least gives me something to do.
Edit: I haven't played BF3 but if it has a cutscene or loading screen for warping then no. but either way I don't want to have to waste time with the warping around. i dont want to have to go through at least 2 loading screens just to do marroo's ayatan hunt, and a third one would probably actually make me want to die as i'd probably spend more time actually loading than getting the ayatan

Edited by (XB1)Kawaii Asa
small clarification

3 hours ago, Lazarow said:

Its possible. I mean look at how little we are given to use right now. The green circle marks the liset/landing craft

UaBthEUErgKeDWyx4i-xnBfq1jvYsh5d3nd99KPG

for real...

i had a dream once long ago, about the liset, i went through a door, and was exploring this huge vast ship

i never knew it was that big, but the in the dream, the liset, orbiter, was massive, and i explored a ton of that ship, in a dream though

9 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

for real...

i had a dream once long ago, about the liset, i went through a door, and was exploring this huge vast ship

i never knew it was that big, but the in the dream, the liset, orbiter, was massive, and i explored a ton of that ship, in a dream though

do you kow what year that would be when your dream took place, so we can know when to expect iot in game. id really liek a mini dojo on my orbiter, it can even fit the whole raikljack room ez

4 hours ago, Lazarow said:

do you kow what year that would be when your dream took place, so we can know when to expect iot in game. id really liek a mini dojo on my orbiter, it can even fit the whole raikljack room ez

no specific details about the year, it was like i was there, like all dreams, in first person VR, and the orbiter was a massive giant place, but, the rest of it was full of infested to fight.

it was dark, but amazing

-also had another warframe dream, or two, three. each with new things about the game.

1-a new warframe concept i made up while in my dream, i was messing around with it, iam self aware in most my dreams, and mess with them

2-a new room on the dojo, like this glass room, with a metal floor, and metal wall you enter from, but curved glass roof

3-another was player dev build test room, that let you use any gun, and do whatever, like warframe creative mode.

you could use any weapons, and any items, and the machine at the center gave you anything you asked for, that was fun

until the light man voice was and, and the shadow girl was talking to him. they were like my "god" parents or something in that dream.

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

22 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

no specific details about the year, it was like i was there, like all dreams, in first person VR, and the orbiter was a massive giant place, but, the rest of it was full of infested to fight.

it was dark, but amazing

-also had another warframe dream, or two, three. each with new things about the game.

1-a new warframe concept i made up while in my dream, i was messing around with it, iam self aware in most my dreams, and mess with them

2-a new room on the dojo, like this glass room, with a metal floor, and metal wall you enter from, but curved glass roof

3-another was player dev build test room, that let you use any gun, and do whatever, like warframe creative mode.

you could use any weapons, and any items, and the machine at the center gave you anything you asked for, that was fun

until the light man voice was and, and the shadow girl was talking to him. they were like my "god" parents or something in that dream.

1 minute ago, Sc10n0fD4rksp0r3 said:

i remember each dream like photographically, so i see the dreams like video recordings in my mind, partially. but how do i create the images.

the orbiter was dark, and mysterious, a tint of blue, and it was hugely massive, but partially infested, like the helminth room. there was giant room i liked in that dream though.

--Just had a dream about a new CGI warframe cutscene banter, about a conversation and a new "outlast" grineer bar place

in this, there is a whole scene about mokap, in the dream, and vor is speaking with the tenno at the bar.

it looked like Ceres, and was interesting. 

he is sitting down, at a table, and talking to them about something

there was an actor in front a screen, and i found this dream weirder than the one with DE Steve. 

5 hours ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

--Just had a dream about a new CGI warframe cutscene banter, about a conversation and a new "outlast" grineer bar place

in this, there is a whole scene about mokap, in the dream, and vor is speaking with the tenno at the bar.

it looked like Ceres, and was interesting. 

he is sitting down, at a table, and talking to them about something

there was an actor in front a screen, and i found this dream weirder than the one with DE Steve. 

Maybe it can be a “scene” for Warframe Fighter, set to a good old fashioned barroom brawl.