Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you players want the DEsigners to change their minds?

(PSN)Dishinshoryuken

9 minutes ago, Vethalon said:

I don't want Raids.

Because we are all sitting in our own little echo chambers. Especially some vets like that kind of stuff, to spend time in the game with different activities than what they do all the time. Operators have been my favourite addition to the game since it started, I absolutely love the shawzin and Captura communities are growing more and more. These new ideas are what I love about Warframe and why I'm still playing after 6years. Some are hits, some are misses, but it always makes me look forward to what they'll think of next.

well, call me old fashioned but i have always looked forward to actual run and gun gameplay changes, i hope their lego map system is improved instead of abandoned, i hope that clans and alliances actually do something instead of yield some blueprints and nothing more, the list goes on, rather than add the latest mini genre or subgame that really doesnt belong in a sci-fi run and gun horde shooter, maybe as side things to do for cosmetics, decorations or other things, but as enforced requirements for main character progression, thats just insane.

5 hours ago, Methanoid said:

well, call me old fashioned but i have always looked forward to actual run and gun gameplay changes, i hope their lego map system is improved instead of abandoned, i hope that clans and alliances actually do something instead of yield some blueprints and nothing more, the list goes on, rather than add the latest mini genre or subgame that really doesnt belong in a sci-fi run and gun horde shooter, maybe as side things to do for cosmetics, decorations or other things, but as enforced requirements for main character progression, thats just insane.

I don't have to call you abything, that's a perfectly valid stance, but not everyone feels that way, that's why I responded when you said noone asked for this. The thing is, most of the players don't come here, whatever is posted on the forum only represents the will of a small part of the community. While that is perfectly fine for reporting bugs or giving feedback for a couple of things, If everyone in the forums would wish for something to be added to the game, that's only the will of like 1% or less of the playerbase.

14 minutes ago, Vethalon said:

I don't have to call you abything, that's a perfectly valid stance, but not everyone feels that way, that's why I responded when you said noone asked for this. The thing is, most of the players don't come here, whatever is posted on the forum only represents the will of a small part of the community. While that is perfectly fine for reporting bugs or giving feedback for a couple of things, If everyone in the forums would wish for something to be added to the game, that's only the will of like 1% or less of the playerbase.

unfortunately your bang on regarding a small number of vocals on the forum, over the years of getting friends/family/coworkers to play this with me (ppl i happily played ut99/cs/rtcw/q3/sof2/bf2/etc with)  all but 1 quit in a week and 1 quit after a month or so, later returned when operators appeared then quit within a week again, and i know that altho all of them said similar things, which was mostly "it looks great, frustrating to play/learn", absolutely none of them left feedback on the forums, i did a few times in their place but i still cant get anyone to come to the dark side with me which is a shame.

22 hours ago, XzWasPzX said:

If vets have been listened, where are the raids? Cause every vet i know wants it, or have asked for it. But no, raids are not coming, devs dont say a word bout it, its a taboo in fact to talk bout raids. I still say, listen to the vets.

Raids were too buggy and went back to the drawing board. Games like Diablo's Path of Marvel's WoW Alliance and Destiny's Borderland of Doom CoD edition are a dime a dozen and can useeach other's graphical formula to focus on content like raids. The resources aren't really needed for environmental behavior, 360 XYZ stability and movement elements as much as Warframe demands (which is why 310 employees aren't enough and why PoE's smaller employee count makes sense. They're using Diablo's model). 

My guess is that DE wants to "finish" the game before tackling raids. Technically, New War is the end considering the Sentients are out for pure blood and must be eliminated. So, you may get your wish sooner than later.

For me personally, I get tired of RNG. It has its place, and I'm fine with it existing in most instances in the game, but I want more modes that offer currency as a reward, and you can pick what item to buy from the shop. But most importantly, those shops need meaningful rewards in them. We've seen it with Fortuna, Syndicates, and Arbitrations, but the rewards are somewhat lackluster and nothing is particularly difficult to grind for. Someone the other day mentioned adding armor pieces that you can buy for 200 Vitus Essence a piece, and people were actually recommending that it change to 1,000 essence per piece instead. This tells me people don't mind grinding, they just want to feel like they are actively working toward a goal. I'd rather get ephemera from spending 10,000 essence over the current 2% drop chance. But this is all just personal preference. I like having clear-cut and easy to understand goals that I am working toward. Doing Arbitrations over and over, hoping that someday I'll get the ephemera but never knowing when, is that kind of mechanic that frustrates and discourages me.

Edited by IntheCoconut