Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption questions

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

Question

I keep reading that every 2 rounds/8 consoles is 1 "Round" ???  Like 5 waves of defense or 5 mins of survival those are 1 "Round"...

But I did a Disruption Fissure today and you pop a relic every 1round/4 consoles.... Shouldn't this be 2 rounds/8 consoles??? 

What is the rotation structure for Disruption.  Does it go aabc-repeat ?? Someone said if no consoles break you just start at C... (and then do all rotation parts have a chance to drop gauss parts or just C)

What happens if you let 1-2 of the 4 consoles be destroyed?? You still get to go to the next round but what does that do to the rewards?  You dont get a reward for that round?  If you screw up round 1 but do round 2 flawlessly what does that mean for the 2 round/8 console rotation reward?

-------------------------------------------

I tried to farm guass today from sedna and I just dont seem to get anything besides relics.  I have 2 chassis from two days of fighting there.  (I usually only get 4 rounds into a disruption,  sometimes not even that as people sucks and cant/dont know how to kill demonlysts. 

Beside the total confusion about reward structure for disruption it would be pretty fun except for one thing...  Making us find Demonlysts by audio q's is extremely stupid.   If they would visually mark the damn things it would be easier to compensate for the bad players.   

16 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Oberionne said:

Disruption Abitration - 8 conduits = 1 round

Though here on PC we just got an update to arbitrations that brings them back down to 4 conduits so you guys should be getting that change soontm. (it also brought the arbitration rotations of all the other mission types to be on par with their non-arbitration variants)

• Like 1

Just now, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

Though here on PC we just got an update to arbitrations that brings them back down to 4 conduits so you guys should be getting that change soontm. (it also brought the arbitration rotations of all the other mission types to be on par with their non-arbitration variants)

Consoles are like.... 4-6 weeks min behind pc

2 hours ago, (PS4)AbBaNdOn_IGN said:

Making us find Demonlysts by audio q's is extremely stupid.   If they would visually mark the damn things it would be easier to compensate for the bad players.   

Good news, on PC there is visual marking implemented. Namely, in addition to the sound, the Demolysts are also marked with pulsating red color and later a proper map marker.

• Like 1

If you are within audio range than yes you see the red pulsing and if you are looking the wrong way there is even a very tiny red arrow telling you which way to turn.   But it needs to be a solid marking that you can see across tiles.  Or make it like kuva syphons where the siphon points a braid in the direction of the kuva gas.   I havent played since this thread.  I will try to build a team for c rotations.  

Is it just me, or does no one else find it annoying/frustrating that people keep saying "Disruption Arbitration" like they are one in the same?

Disruption is a game mode.

Arbitration is different, and comes after completing the start chart (which I have a couple nodes left to go).  They have two completely different topics in the wiki.  Why are people saying "Disruption Arbitration", are they linked somehow?

16 minutes ago, (NSW)Kadet said:

Is it just me, or does no one else find it annoying/frustrating that people keep saying "Disruption Arbitration" like they are one in the same?

Arbitration is different, and comes after completing the start chart (which I have a couple nodes left to go).  They have two completely different topics in the wiki.  Why are people saying "Disruption Arbitration", are they linked somehow?

Survival - Arbitration

Defense - Arbitration

Excavation - Arbitration

Mission Type - Game Style

33 minutes ago, (NSW)Kadet said:

because they played arbitration when disruption was the game mode

4 hours ago, (NSW)Kadet said:

For consoles right now (and PC prior to yesterday), the reward rotations for disruption can be different across different game modes.  Since OP is on console and the rotations for the Disruption mission type are what they are asking about, it makes sense for people to specify the game mode.  Fundamentally, OP is asking about the difference between the fissure game mode (which they did) and arbitration (which has the reward rotation they believed was normal), so people are specifying when they reply.

Edited by Andvarja

No... I wasnt..  I was confused by people mentioning arbitration also...  

I was comparing Fissure-Disruption to Normal-Disruption.

But I am pretty sure there is 0 difference between Normal-Disruption and Arbitration-Disruption.   

In any event I just ignored the arbitration part,  applied what people said to normal Disruption nodes.  And I now have All 4 parts for gauss(not building), both weapons (building) and im trying to get some damn Lua Len's.  So thank you to everyone who helped out!