Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

who thought this was a good idea?

jojokaizer

first you make arb in to another easy grind fest. now you turn it in to a grind spot that nets you 90% pure useless garbage.  WHY? why does warframe always think you should be farming for pure trash? can you not at least make these arcanes or auras just a tiny tiny tiny bit desirable?

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

I really don't think they're that bad, it's just the select few auras and arcanes we use are broken beyond belief.  I can't blame them for not printing something equally as broken.  Nerf those and the new rewards will fall in line. 

not asking for insane auras or arcanes. but you can't say hey we have really strong ones out, so we'll make everything that comes after useless. not to mention this mode is for VETs! ppl who have been playing this game for years. why would you add these garbage for them? give them to new players, so they can learn the system.

• Like 2

Well, I think there definitely are some useful or fun rewards in there. Especially for specific roles and frames more organized squads. I'm definitely farming these. 

I do agree it's sad to see how Arbitrations has become the exact opposite of what it was promised to be though. The difficulty is a joke, and this latest update just encourage people more to not stay long enough for things to get more interesting. 

1 minute ago, SirTobe said:

Well, I think there definitely are some useful or fun rewards in there. Especially for specific roles and frames more organized squads. I'm definitely farming these. 

I do agree it's sad to see how Arbitrations has become the exact opposite of what it was promised to be though. The difficulty is a joke, and this latest update just encourage people more to not stay long enough for things to get more interesting. 

fun maybe, useful is stretching it. i can kinda see the max synergy they are trying to push for these auras, but they are gimmicks and made for meme teams.  they were going the right direction with amalgam mods, why couldn't they have  just added those in?  the only bonus after these changes is that adaptation will go up in plat price...

It is inevitable, players want access to about anything without breaking a sweat. So make it easy, muddle the lottery with something that can pass as a reward, then label it newly improved mode.

I got Adaptation drop on my 2nd run when it first came out. Never looked back again after permadeath was discontinued. It was a decent challenge gone, but yeah I will farm this until i get a decent archgun riven and then forget about it.

18 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

arb was made easier right after it's release, and easier again when they added revives.

you were talking about this update. i dont remember what they did shortly after release but revives were added in the first revisit. if they did anything before that i cant remember. i would say revives are more of an annoyance than actually making anything easier. i should be able to drop them.

29 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

please tell me what needs a nerf....

We mainly talked about aerodynamic and arcane pistoleer. 

Assuming aerodynamic stacks like a normal aura, a full squad would have 24 second aim glide and 96% damage reduction while airborne, and that's before any other mods. 

As for pistoleer, we've seen thanks to corrupted buffs how insane some weapons can get with infinite ammo, this arcane grants a reliable way to trigger this effect. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jojokaizer said:

first you make arb in to another easy grind fest. now you turn it in to a grind spot that nets you 90% pure useless garbage.  WHY? why does warframe always think you should be farming for pure trash? can you not at least make these arcanes or auras just a tiny tiny tiny bit desirable?

SIGH 
DE are trying to make arb more desirable to play as is
many players dont want to do it unless they have a ace team, which leads to those who do go in with public groups have players often just there to get others to get them free stuff
They are putting more variety of things to farm for an im sorry that its something new but not good enough for you to enjoy

Yet people had been complaining that they're worthless after getting the mods Adaptation and even argue that it isn't even worth it for Endo. Thus more rewards, desirable or not, is what people have been wanting. Plus beyond any of the new rewards added we now have yet another method for farming Kuva.

As for the specific rewards themselves they do offer some new and unique build options and a way to get some Frame Arcanes for those who hate Eidolon grinding. If none of that applies or appeals to you then that's an issue on you. And besides they still drop mostly Endo and the other drops at least can be sold for Plat thus the Endo farm is not only still there but now functions as a farm for multiple resources.

9 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

We mainly talked about aerodynamic and arcane pistoleer. 

Assuming aerodynamic stacks like a normal aura, a full squad would have 24 second aim glide and 96% damage reduction while airborne, and that's before any other mods. 

As for pistoleer, we've seen thanks to corrupted buffs how insane some weapons can get with infinite ammo, this arcane grants a reliable way to trigger this effect. 

why would you need damage reduction when you already have adaptation and quick thinking? that also doesn't require all 4 of your team mates to have this aura mod. secondly, inf ammo is already pretty much a thing with a carrier, it's not going to make secondaries any better or worse than it is now. especially when you're replacing other BETTER arcanes.  none of these arcanes or auras are good, they are gimmicky and just filler.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, trst said:

Yet people had been complaining that they're worthless after getting the mods Adaptation and even argue that it isn't even worth it for Endo. Thus more rewards, desirable or not, is what people have been wanting. Plus beyond any of the new rewards added we now have yet another method for farming Kuva.

As for the specific rewards themselves they do offer some new and unique build options and a way to get some Frame Arcanes for those who hate Eidolon grinding. If none of that applies or appeals to you then that's an issue on you. And besides they still drop mostly Endo and the other drops at least can be sold for Plat thus the Endo farm is not only still there but now functions as a farm for multiple resources.

I m sorry I have an issue that an end game content made for end game players are suppose to drop end game stuff for them.  is it my fault that I have all the good arcanes and mods after 5 years of playing this game? or is it DE's fault for promising end game content but add nothing but pure garbage in it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

why would you need damage reduction when you already have adaptation and quick thinking? that also doesn't require all 4 of your team mates to have this aura mod. secondly, inf ammo is already pretty much a thing with a carrier, it's not going to make secondaries any better or worse than it is now. especially when you're replacing other BETTER arcanes.  none of these arcanes or auras are good, they are gimmicky and just filler.

As someone who uses pretty much exclusively carrier, carrier is not infinite ammo. Carrier relies on ammo drops to resupply you. Having 100% ammo efficiency means you don't spend any bullets, thus you don't need pickups. You also wouldn't need to waste any time reloading. 

"who needs full immunity to all damage types when you can have a high damage reduction to some damage types at random" yea, that's just stupid. 

2 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

As someone who uses pretty much exclusively carrier, carrier is not infinite ammo. Carrier relies on ammo drops to resupply you. Having 100% ammo efficiency means you don't spend any bullets, thus you don't need pickups. You also wouldn't need to waste any time reloading. 

"who needs full immunity to all damage types when you can have a high damage reduction to some damage types at random" yea, that's just stupid. 

Is it really stupid though?  What could you possibly need that damage reduction for, that would make all that prep work worth it?  And only in the air no less.  If you really don't want to die you could just bring 4 Trinities.

Edited by Zekkii

3 minutes ago, jojokaizer said:

I m sorry I have an issue that an end game content made for end game players are suppose to drop end game stuff for them.  is it my fault that I have all the good arcanes and mods after 5 years of playing this game? or is it DE's fault for promising end game content but add nothing but pure garbage in it?

And to exactly what means would content worthy of being a reward from "endgame content" serve besides making it even easier? If anything having more options is endgame content solely for giving more options for players who already have everything else.

We have no purpose to use all the best equipment we have on offer already, adding more onto that pile isn't going to accomplish anything. At least these offer the potential to break up the monotony.

2 minutes ago, Zekkii said:

Is it really stupid though?  What could you possibly need that damage reduction for, that would make all that prep work worth it?  And only in the air no less.  If you really don't want to die you could just bring 4 Trinities.

I never said it was practical or even that I advocate doing it, I'm just saying that it could be way overpowered and could power creep some of our current DR methods. Personally, I think this method would be boring AF, so I'd probably never rely on it myself. 

4 minutes ago, Pohani_Herkules said:

Whoever is in charge of arbi design is a full fledged retard. Whoever views arbis as something "end game" is also part of the club. Arbis was and always will be a glorified ENDO FARM, and they just #*!%ed up all the endo gains it offered.Good #*!%ing job. Clap clap clap clap

Sorry you will have to grind more... by the way your clan name is Grin Hard Squad so you can ask to call it Grind Hard"er" squad...

By experience toxic in forum, toxic in game...

Edited by bibmobello