(PS4)Umer_997

Operator Amp Damage has massively dropped after Saint of Altra Update

Since the Saint of Altra update, the damage output of amps is not what it used to. I own a 327 amp and its damaged was great before the update. It used to do 1000+ on impact and 2000+ on AoE. But now after the update the damage remains 200-1700 and sometimes there is no AoE damage when I use secondary mode. Even using it through the Volt's Shield it barely does any damage to eidilons. I enjoy Tridolon runs but due to the damage output of amp after the update, i'm beginning the hate the runs..

Please DE fix this.

Edited by (PS4)Umer_997

Yeah im gonna have to agree completely.  I went to PoE to help some dude farm Rev and it turned nighttime out which brought out the vormalysts....  

So I jumped into operator mode to blast em whenever I saw them but my amp is WORTHLESS now.   

Before patch a phad scaffold would kill their physical body and a second shot would kill them.   Now it takes multiple shots just to kill them physically, and several more to kill.   My lega prism wasnt ever great at killing vorma but jesus,  It was 1v1 and I torched this mofo for a good 5-10 seconds and didnt even break his physical shell.   

wtf is going on ???? 

lega/phad/certus brace.  

I didnt look very hard but I THINK I saw that the vormalysts now have levels??   The ones I ran into were 40 or 60 ??   Amp feels so freaking weak now.  

Oh good, it's not just me...

My Raplak Prism amp used to one shot the Vormalysts to ghost, second shot to kill. Now I'm having to unload multiple shots to take them down, even low rank (Lv 20?) ones. I can't tell if this has changed for any other enemy as I seldom use operator mode outside of hunting Vormalysts.