Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Move Air Support Charges to Gear Category

It is a consumable gear item just like every other item in Gear. Every other item in Landing Craft is a landing craft component. It is in the wrong place. 

I am not implying that every consumable gear item should be moved into gear. I'm specifically arguing that air support charges should be moved into gear. Let's say I'm refreshing my gear inventory. I'm suggesting that it makes sense to look in one spot rather than two. If I'm looking for gear items, why would I check Landing Craft? If I'm looking for keys, I know where to look. 

The Foundry has been in need of a rework for quite some time now. The current interface and item management are more suitable for a smaller amount of items, while the categories cannot suffice for the variety of needs the craftables contained within. Tags might help, true - some items belong in more than one category. 
For now, the keyword search bar will need to make do, with the downside of needing to know the exact names and exact spelling of items you are looking for and ignoring all the items that contain this keyword in their descriptions rather than solely the name (a richer search feature might help here, at least with an addition of "include/exclude item descriptions").

On another note, this is the feedback section of the Forums. There are posting guidelines pinned on top of  the General subforum. If you wish to see changes and for your suggestions to be taken seriously, you might want to take a look at those.

7 hours ago, pduozt said:

Please move Air Support Charges to the Gear category in the Foundry. 

unknown.png

unknown.png

Your personal attack is irrelevant not the least of which because I have politely and formally reacted to a product as a basis for improvement and kept it simple and backed it up. 

There's a lot of nonsense that has (and will) appear in this thread. It has nothing to do with the simple and limited request that I've made: move air support charges to gear. 

When I'm looking to resupply my gear items, I want to see them all in one place. Conversely, if I'm looking to craft parts, I have no need to see air support charges. 

Before they move it to gear, it needs to be an unlockable blue print when build ship, not tied to the ship.  Why does my load in screen effect the air support charges available?

Once a ship is built, let us use the air support charges like gear, i.e. build them separately.  When they were introduced, we didn't have an infinite gear wheel, but now we do.  Liset is by far the best air support charge but I like the Mantis load in screen. 

Why does my air support that I built magically change when I change ships?  It shouldn't!

As it is designed now, it doesn't belong in gear because it's not gear.  It's a useless medical tower that I'll never use or need.