Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Yeah, so this is probably already mentioned but Lech Kril has the invincibility bug in the War mission don't know about the other missions he's in though.

Heroku12

I was playing with two players and no matter how much damage we did to his back he wouldn't go down, so we left the mission. I did the same mission again in solo and killed him only with melee in three minutes. We had been trying to kill him for 36 minutes. No question about it it is a bug. One of the tubes did go off easily, but the other one just didn't break off like it was stuck or something.

I've seen mentions before that Lech Kril has issues, but nobody has any solid video of it happening. Need more clues to work from. Video footage of the ENTIRE FIGHT would be ideal. A screenshot of the problem after it's already happened is of minimal use, unfortunately.

I have video material where you can see the first tube has gone off and his shields are orange, but the other one won't just go off. It's not the full fight and it's only 1,3 minutes would that be useful? Sorry I only started recording after I realized something was wrong.

Edited by Heroku12