Sign in to follow this  
(XB1)SilverSurferGuy

Tradable/Purchasable Ephemeras?

I can’t be the only one who’s thought of this. Thing is, these things are so dang rare I can pretty much be assured to never get one and there’s nothing to facilitate the grind for one either. 

No you are not the only, and I am sure you arent the first. DE gave ephemeras a flaw at the start with them being rng based and not effort based, the concept of them was to award those who had done a lot in the game an act as achievements but the idea was for some reason scraped and they became rare drops dependant on RNG. My gues is they figures that epehemeras would get players more enganged in the game with having them be rare so players could spend days, weeks even months and not get them, and they just want us to stay in the game as much as possible.

Anyways I made this suggestion back when they first appeared as a better way to get them but it has been dead and I have ran out of hope for it

38 minutes ago, (XB1)SilverSurferGuy said:

I can’t be the only one who’s thought of this. Thing is, these things are so dang rare I can pretty much be assured to never get one and there’s nothing to facilitate the grind for one either. 

It’s been suggested since about the time they released.

I have a bunch of these. I am yet to try to farm any. You just play the game and they drop. The system could certainly be implemented better, but anyone that plays should get some eventually.

2 минуты назад, krc473 сказал:

anyone that plays should get some eventually

800 eso zone 8 runs with 0 ephemera want to have a word with you about it. I know rng is rng, but that's so annoying.

• Upvote 3