Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The ArcWing- Find Corpus Intel Mission Bug

Captain.Smith

When the game started at first when I am in the ship I can still see the yellow marks and all and then when I started using the arcwing the mission is I should just go to the green mark and then I can't go In that mark . It seems like there is a invisible barrier which I can't passed.

- What I did next is I change my warframe and then the yellow marks and red marks showed up also the green mark. So I followed the yellow mark first and killed all enemies after that when I am now going to the green mark still the same problem happened I can't pass the so called invisible zone thingy the distance from my frame going to the destination is stuck on 11000+ Guys please help thank you

-Finally Fixed the problem just switch to your other frame if you have one then play it again jeeezz

Edited by Captain.Smith

So i have the odonata and i am on a mission on Venus that i have to escape from the ship because it is on fire. It is the mission that Councilor Vay Hek and Frohd Bek talk. Already outside the ship, using the archwing, the extraction point is 19,000 meters away and i can not get there because the map does not let. I reach the limit and is missing 10,270 meters. I've done this mission 4 times and I'm tired, can someone help me please?

https://imgur.com/gallery/S2U82cz

Edited by AmoraaH

My friend has had the same thing happen. He ran the mission with me, and then solo thinking that would fix it. It did not. The extraction point is visible while the archwing is deployed, but the structures are invisible, they do however appear on the mini-map. He can not proceed in the main mission because of this.

unknown.png

When playing the Corpus Intel mission for the archwing on venus. It will not let me get past this point and I'm 99% this is bugged. I don't know why but every time I have gone into this mission it's all been fine up until this point and relogging doesn't work.

Alright got it to work you the extraction is actually in the COMPLETE wrong place so what this means is the extraction is somewhere on the map. took me about 10 mins found the location of the invis extraction.

No image / vid can't be bothered but if you fly to the end of the obstacles the very last space rocks at the end of the course go to each of them 1 of them we take you to extraction.

Edited by ApollosTrident

I think i have the solution. If you are pressing from the Quest tab. Don't, instead press it on the actual mission itself so go to venus and press on Corpus Intel thing and start it from there. I had the problem and started it from the actual mission and it worked!

This bug is happening for me as well. Tried all the above suggestions, new frame, new loadout fully, go through asteroid field and ignore the marker in the middle of nowhere (that actually got me the closest.  Usually about 10300 M away I got to like 9800) Same thing happens. Invisible barrier that damages me every time I try to boost further. New player on PC and this is prohibiting me from continuing my star chart, quests and overall journey :/