Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to shoot/use abilities + Moonwalking

TqLxQuanZ

This is a horrible bug that existed for like almost 4 years/more and still not fixed yet, until today I have to really post it again since it annoys me horribly whenever this bug reappears.

Steps to reproduce: 

Whenever u roll using shift and u manage to pick up a key/power either during excavation/disruption mission, you have a chance to trigger this bug.

Steps to fix:

Killing self, but doesn't work well for a tank warframe.

Problem:

You can't do anything until u die, only walk around.

Suggestions:

Give us a command that reset all our shooting/abilities etc animation similar to whenever when we manually using revive. /unstuck <- ?

or fix this

Video:

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Still here and yes I have managed to trigger it twice and a fellow squad also managed to trigger it how is it not fixed yet?????

This is seriously killing my enjoyment of attempting long disruption runs since I had this happen to me back to back and its clear some form of this bug has been around for 5 plus years. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Still happening to me on multiple occasions now, and nothing can seem to fix it unless I extract or die AND revive fully (Ally picking me up during bleedout will stop the bug from fixing as well.) /unstuck doesn't work and neither does reverting back to default settings either. 

Really frustrated that this bug survives for years without it being fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a clip of it happening(I cannot do anything other than gear wheel functions not even jump in this version of the moonwalk), I have sent in multiple ee logs back in May and still no further response. Would really love it if this got fixed. 

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...

How can i debug this and send as a bug report? This happens a lot in duviri randomly when i use the transferance. Can't use any weapons or habilities in this state. Only dying makes it 'refresh' the warframe state. "Moonwalking" bug..

2 hours ago, Woedenberg said:

How can i debug this and send as a bug report? This happens a lot in duviri randomly when i use the transferance. Can't use any weapons or habilities in this state. Only dying makes it 'refresh' the warframe state. "Moonwalking" bug..

You can generate logs from the launcher and submit them to DE's helpdesk if you'd like: https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us . I don't know if they'll do anything except go "thanks for the logs we'll look into it", but at least they'll have some applicable data for the bug. I'd try to give as much info as possible about the situation as well, since this loss of functionality likely has multiple different bugs that cause the same end result (and is why it seemingly never goes away even when it's fixed).

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It happens to me a lot during Eidolon hunting every day. 😭😭😭  The problem may be that I live in the Asian zone but skipped to play server in North America for some reason, but even if I play on the Asian server, I have to face Chinese people who use VPN with ping 500-1000 or ping only 100 but lag a lot, which is sometimes worse than if I crossed over to play server in North America. 

• Like 1

This happened again immediately after picking up a voca, I forgot to click the 30 sec replay and did regular record instead. 

I could still pick up things, sprint and jump - nothing else. 

• 3 weeks later...

The only way I can fix this is gettin on the k-drive and then leaving it, while in open world, else only dying and ressurecting right after. I always try the /unstuck command but it never works, this seems to be some kind of desync between me and whoever is hosting the server.

@devs Maybe the solution could be implementing whatever is happens after we get ressurected and/or when we leave k-drive to the /unstuck command? That could be a good shot.