Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disruption problems

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_IGN

I dont know if its my connection or a problem with the games servers but my connection with game is laggy and I randomly get disconnected from stuff but it reconnects so fast i never get logged out of game.  

But with Disruptions Host and Clients(other people) go out of sync.  If I am host then others have their mission objectives bug out and it stops updating after round 1.  If I am client then I have my mission objectives bug out and I cant see what round it is or which consoles need keys or are active....

Worst of all.... If anyone is bugged out and not getting those updates they do not get ANY rewards from the disruption.  I am farming for gauss. I was host and we went for 10 rounds and 3 of us got 4 gauss parts but our 4th guy did not.   I was just a client in another 10 round mission (47 minutes) and afterwards I got nothing except what was dropped(no rotation rewards).   I should have got another 4 rotation c rewards.   I also looked in my inventory and did not have any new gauss parts.  Just the ones from previous runs.   

This out of sync bug happens EVERY time to someone I squad with in disruptions.