Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is It Possible To Make A Clan Smaller?

Sam_the_camel

They mentioned this in the livestream, you could try and talk to support to get them to reduce your size but its a slim chance and they don't want to implement lowering clan sizes just yet because people could just use it to extort the lower research cost then bounce back up to the original size.

They mentioned this in the livestream, you could try and talk to support to get them to reduce your size but its a slim chance and they don't want to implement lowering clan sizes just yet because people could just use it to extort the lower research cost then bounce back up to the original size.

I am sorry but i cant seem to understand the reason given..so i want to clarify.

Assuming that i want to downgrade my clan now so i have to contact support staff to get this done.

Whats stopping me after that if i wanted to abuse this "loop hole" which you mentioned?

Whats the difference in contacting support staff and DE giving us an option to downgrade?

Whats stopping me after that if i wanted to abuse this "loop hole" which you mentioned?

I guess, support will put some comments in their database to take a look at your clan again after a week or so - and if they see, that you abused their kindness, they will punish you. At least that's how I would do it.

I came to resturant with 5 friends. Each of us ordered 1 dish. So we have total of  5 dish to be delivered.

Suddenly, 2 of my friends gets an emergency call and has to go back to office. 1 of my friend starts to vomit and has to go home immediately.

So there is only 2 person remaining at the table but we have ordered 5 dish earlier. So now, we want to cancel the other 3 dish.

Guess what? The waiter says, sorry you cant cancel because we our system doesnt support cancellation. You can however submit a ticket request to our restarant manager and he will come back to you about your cancellation request.

Why cant you guys just make a cancellation system?

- oh because people are afraid you might order again

a) i cancel through the restaurant manager

b) i cancel the order by myself

and then i reorders again. Whats the difference?

I guess, support will put some comments in their database to take a look at your clan again after a week or so - and if they see, that you abused their kindness, they will punish you. At least that's how I would do it.

Unless DE gives an official answer about this, please dont put assumptions on behalf of them. How can you distingusih between an honest and dishonest request by looking at the database records? Thats not a reasonable reason. Your system allow it, people will do it.

So you are telling me that if i cancel my previous order and top up with new orders in this restaurant, the restaurant manager will punish me? Fine. I'll blacklist this restaurant.

The issue is now, your system doesnt support cancellation request. I am sorry but i am gonna say this is "lacking intelligence or common sense". You are putting up more work at your end rather than put in 1 little option to revert/cancel everything to the previous state. Wouldn't that make both your life and users life so much easier? and efficient? less frustrated people?

Well support can check if you have asked for a reduction to the clan size before.  If it is a recuring situation its likely an explotation issue.  having it as part of the code it cant be tracked as easilly.

Edited by Loswaith