Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Complete a level 30 or higher survival mission without killing enemies. Nyx

GundeadGrimm

Question

I've just completed this challenge. 

A lot of people consider this challenge for Ivara and Loki.

If you're like me you don't have Ivara or Loki. (I understand they're not too hard to get. I'm just not interested which is a different subject altogether)

But if you have a Nyx - Chaos counts as your kills but not as you killing the enemy. I.E you can spam chaos for five minutes and leave. I do not know if mind control does or not as I only used Chaos. 

Just a fun fact for new Nyx Mains that google it.

9 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, zNightWolfz said:

can do it with any frame its easy not to kill and not to die...

This. I’m confused as to why everyone is arguing best frame. Just run around slapping life support and breaking containers for 5 minutes as anything.

Edited by BansheePrime
  • Like 1

Nyx is pretty amazing.  I know shes not the meta.  But I use her almost exclusively now.  Its good to hear she can do this.  I don't have a real main. But I use her than Wisp now.

Lately I have been running her with spy missions and there is something super awesome about making my enemies turn off their own alarms.  Or mind controlling alert drones and then watching them explode.  I can pretty much walk through spies with her.  Chaos and Mind Control work wonders. 

I am glad you mentioned this.  

On 2019-09-20 at 10:19 AM, GundeadGrimm said:

I've just completed this challenge. 

A lot of people consider this challenge for Ivara and Loki.

If you're like me you don't have Ivara or Loki. (I understand they're not too hard to get. I'm just not interested which is a different subject altogether)

But if you have a Nyx - Chaos counts as your kills but not as you killing the enemy. I.E you can spam chaos for five minutes and leave. I do not know if mind control does or not as I only used Chaos. 

Just a fun fact for new Nyx Mains that google it.

Given that the challenge is simply to "not kill enemies". This challenge can be done with any frame. Just run around, open lockers, smash containers. Easy.

Early days I used to do this challenge using Frost or Rhino.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.