Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[ARCHWING] Aerocyst

SPEKTRE76

So, I have come up with a crude concept for an Archwing made for Nidus. I think this is the finishing touch for him. This may not be the final form, just a first concept.

Specifications:

• Health: 400 (1000 at rank 30)
  • Shield: 200 (800 at rank 30)
  • Armor: 90
  • Energy: 250 (300 at rank 30)
  • Flight Speed: 1.2

(UPDATED) Abilities:

• Cocoon: The Archwing cocoons the frame when an incoming missile is about to hit them or you just want to block bullets (held button ability with energy drain, rechargeable).
  • Warp: Give a speed buff of 2.00 for 3 seconds (quick get away, 30sec cool down)
  • Spore Missiles: Press 3 ability button to lock onto an airborne enemy (Dargyn, drop ships ect) enemy and click your fire button when ready.  You can lock on to 2 enemies at lvl 20  and 3 at lvl 30on your frame. Lvl 10, 20, 30 = 2 volley, 3 volley, volley.
  • Ravenous Larva Guided Bomb: drop a cursor guided bomb with a blast radius for ground targets of 10m at first. Unlocked at lvl 20 on Archwing. At LvL 30 on AW, blast radius is 20m. Drops a bomb with ravenous larva that eat everything like Piranha's. Lvl 1 - 40 enemies die instantly (3 second animation for the whole thing), lvl 41 - 80 lose 70% of health/shields, anything higher loses 40% of health/shields. 

N875M4y.jpg

Edited by SPEKTRE76
Update abilities.
  • Like 1

No, this is an Archwing System. I'll be making another concept later tonight along with the spore missiles.

****NOTE: The two 'Canards' the look like they are being extending appear that way when you come out off afterburner and hols 'S' to slow down.

Edited by SPEKTRE76

7 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

I like it, but the cocoon feels... Unnecessary,

wouldn't some sort of iron skin like effect that boosts armor be more apt? 

Possibly, I like that idea too. I just didn't want to copy the shield ability from the Odanata is all. But that 'Iron Skin' ability sounds good. We just have to make it sound infested. I drew up another sketch that I will be posting here soon. It's looks a little more aerodynamic. The Engineer in me was screaming at me when I drew the first one, LOL.

I have another Archwing I am calling the 'Wraith'. It has a Cloaking ability and an EMP pulse ability with defensive Void cannons (think WWII 20mm guns) and a void Bomb (suck in everything within 10, 20, 30m respective to rank 10, 20, and 30.