Sign in to follow this  
Domaik

Why are the arbitration rewards not in the arbitration store?

What's the point of the Arbitration store if all the rewards are diluted in the drop tables making it near impossible to get what you want after hours of playing arbitrations?

Many rewards would be better in the store than behind the low % drop chances. If what DE wants is to make us work for them they just need to increase the number of tokens the items cost.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 4

Probably because there's so many people sitting on a pile of Vitus Essence and they'd just buy all the rewards and never play it.  This will hold people over for a bit while we wait for the next update.

• Upvote 4

Yeah it's beyond me. It's way more satisfying to be rewarded a currency (vitus essence) for playing and redeem rewards that are interesting by using it.

Instead of everything they added to be completely random and STILL have nothing to spend vitus essence on. 🙄

they dint even add anything new to the store last i checked.

This guy gets it! I hope in a future update all the junk added in the last update is removed from the rotations and added to the store instead. 

Yeah, de seem to have a pathological aversion to letting us earn anything and are locked into the mindset absolutely everything must be rng with stupid low drop chances. 

In a way, by making the the game like this they're tacitly admitting there's nothing for players to do.

• Woah 1