Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Surge In Rumors of Rhino Umbra

VotumPrime

Just now, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

not gonna lie, Rhino Umbra would be pretty nice, but I'm gonna wait until something like that is confirmed before getting hyped.

But what if you hype it up so much that it gets everyone else hyped that DE decides to make Rhino Umbra next?

3 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

But what if you hype it up so much that it gets everyone else hyped that DE decides to make Rhino Umbra next?

that's just improbable, and kinda dumb. if you're being serious that is.

from my experience we have to nag for YEARS to get what we want.. Aklex prime, Universal Vacuum, pet MOAs.. these are things thought of long before updates like Plains of Eidolon and Second Dream were even a Twinkle in Steve's eye. only through absolute persistence and incessant nagging, bordering on psychotic obsession, and with a fair amount of salt, do we ever usually get something we ask for. so basically myself and others would have to keep mentioning it for years until DE cave and finally make it. and even then, where there's hype, there's always the risk of disappointment.

as I said, Rhino Umbra would be neat, but I don't expect it to ever actually happen, and I'd rather hear it from DE than anywhere else if it was confirmed.

23 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

that's just improbable, and kinda dumb. if you're being serious that is.

from my experience we have to nag for YEARS to get what we want.. Aklex prime, Universal Vacuum, pet MOAs.. these are things thought of long before updates like Plains of Eidolon and Second Dream were even a Twinkle in Steve's eye. only through absolute persistence and incessant nagging, bordering on psychotic obsession, and with a fair amount of salt, do we ever usually get something we ask for. so basically myself and others would have to keep mentioning it for years until DE cave and finally make it. and even then, where there's hype, there's always the risk of disappointment.

as I said, Rhino Umbra would be neat, but I don't expect it to ever actually happen, and I'd rather hear it from DE than anywhere else if it was confirmed.

Ouch that is kind of true. No wonder people are always salty when I ask them about Warframe.

2 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

YEARS to get what we want

Exactly, your probably one of the only ones here that knows how long I had been waiting for AkVasto Prime. 

2 hours ago, VotumPrime said:

Ouch that is kind of true. No wonder people are always salty when I ask them about Warframe.

See above. 

I had to badger and pester and post countless threads for many many years in every form of social media to get them to look my way. And that was just for something extremely easy to implement.

So Rhino Umbra, yeah right. You have a better chance at Stalker Prime. /s

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

22 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Exactly, your probably one of the only ones here that knows how long I had been waiting for AkVasto Prime. 

See above. 

I had to badger and pester and post countless threads for many many years in every form of social media to get them to look my way. And that was just for something extremely easy to implement.

So Rhino Umbra, yeah right. You have a better chance at Stalker Prime. /s

Wait what do you mean?

The thread made me curious and i searched the spiders interwebs for more details and found NO OFFICIAL STANDPOINT on a release, development, concept or even an idea that there will be Rhino Umbra.

All i've found is fanfiction, fanart, and a lot of people  who "would like for DE to make Rhino Umbra"

Making such a thread and formulating the post in such manner, implies that there is a secret development on Rhino Umbra that only a few players know and talk about it in game. For some reason.

And for some reason you make a thread such as this, with no information to back it up, basing you thread on a "surge of rumors" that hasn't been verified by anyone soly your word on it, and creating a false sense of other Umbra releases in the future, which also, there is no official standpoint.

Your entire post is based on creating a debate with no actual information, facts, or even the slightest touch of reality.

I would say clickbait. For some reason there are more and more of these on the forum.

• Like 2