Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could choose a frame and/or weapon to cut, which would you choose?

houselyrander

46 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

excal prime and lato prime

Reveal hidden contents

im jk. frame.. they all have their uses. weapons, i would say any melee with less than 4 meter range. a couple have a use being a stat stick but with the way melee is they arent truly useful when you can destroy an entire tileset in 5 seconds with a polearm.

Don't forget the Skana Prime... LOL 😜 

10 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Hysteria does not share the same base stats with Serene Storm. Serene Storm only deals impact damage, making it absolutely useless against high level armor, and is incredibly slow. Hysteria has an even spread of IPS and attacks incredibly fast (allowing it to kind of cheat its low status chance. Which is something the extremely slow Serene Storm can not do).

shattering impact is a mod and I found him as or more effective than Valk against the wolf  when he was around.  as far as IPS not only does that not matter becaues of how modding works (and I am certain that you run CP) all that much but the animations for Valk's exalted stance are also incredibly slow especially for the range I intentional stated that it is an excellent for fodder clear and with the new melee switching you can take one of your delete heavy's guns that sucks at killing fodder (something that Valk's 4 is particularity bad at).  it has one of the highest base crit chances in the game (50% same as Valks) and it is faster than excal's sword and at base is comparable to Valk's 4 (you know when you use it with out her 2 active) further more out side of sorties/arbitrations when do you see LV 80+ because that takes almost an hour to get to in normal survivals and his kit is poorly suited to ESO.  granted he main flaw is he can't combo scale thanks to the energy waves not counting as a hit for combo meter (gladiator set mods effect Valk's exalted melee)

14 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

shattering impact is a mod and I found him as or more effective than Valk against the wolf  when he was around.  as far as IPS not only does that not matter becaues of how modding works (and I am certain that you run CP) all that much but the animations for Valk's exalted stance are also incredibly slow especially for the range I intentional stated that it is an excellent for fodder clear and with the new melee switching you can take one of your delete heavy's guns that sucks at killing fodder (something that Valk's 4 is particularity bad at).  it has one of the highest base crit chances in the game (50% same as Valks) and it is faster than excal's sword and at base is comparable to Valk's 4 (you know when you use it with out her 2 active) further more out side of sorties/arbitrations when do you see LV 80+ because that takes almost an hour to get to in normal survivals and his kit is poorly suited to ESO.  granted he main flaw is he can't combo scale thanks to the energy waves not counting as a hit for combo meter (gladiator set mods effect Valk's exalted melee)

WHY ARE YOU STILL TRYING!
Shatter impact doesn’t help slow weapons. Serene Storm is a slow weapon, shattering impact is useless on it. It requires over 80 strikes for shattering impact to completely strip the armor off of a corrupted heavy gunner. You’re not going to reach 80 strikes with Serene Storm in 1-2 seconds. You’re not even going to reach 40 strikes in 1-2 seconds.

The IPS matters when you only have one of those 3 damage types on the weapon and it’s only impact. There’s a reason they gave Wukongs staff slash damage. Corrosive Damage alone doesn’t magically make all the problems disappear.

Melee 2.9 and condition overload is not an excuse for a crappy exalted weapon. Because if you use that method for Serene Storm then we have to compare the other exalted weapons using that same method, and look at that they still completely over shadow Serene Storm.

Crit doesn’t mean much when the impact damage significantly lowers the damage done toward armor and the super low status chance means you can’t strip armor reliably to compensate for this.

I genuinely think you have the equivalent of color blindness but for speed. How you could possibly think Serene Storm is faster than Exalted blade is beyond me.

You’re just embarrassing yourself at this point. Stop.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

12 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

The IPS matters when you only have one of those 3 damage types on the weapon and it’s only impact. There’s a reason they gave Wukongs staff slash damage. Corrosive Damage alone doesn’t magically make all the problems disappear.

you stated that he is lacking status chance and attack speed so why would the lack of slash damage

Melee 2.9 and condition overload is not an excuse for a crappy exalted weapon. Because if you use that method for Serene Storm then we have to compare the other exalted weapons using that same method, and look at that they still completely over shadow Serene Storm.

I don't know where monkey boy's exalted is at right now but my point was that it is better than Valks and potentially more useful than excal's thanks to the better area and similar attack speed (the frame it is on sure as hek is better) 

Crit doesn’t mean much when the impact damage significantly lowers the damage done toward armor and the super low status chance means you can’t strip armor reliably to compensate for this.

hence shattering impact and you do know what elemental mods are right the IPS is a tiny part of a weapons total damage out put also impact has a 1x multiplier against armor slash has a worse match up in this respect)

I genuinely think you have the equivalent of color blindness but for speed. How you could possibly think Serene Storm is faster than Exalted blade is beyond me.

using them EB feels slow and clunky compared to serene storm and hysteria with very similar builds I might add (the lack of CO makes it so all of my melee builds nearly identical out side of the lack of attack speed mods on Valk's stuff) combine that with the better crit stat and berserker (if it can be used) is a more viable choice on serene storm.  

Shatter impact doesn’t help slow weapons. Serene Storm is a slow weapon, shattering impact is useless on it. It requires over 80 strikes for shattering impact to completely strip the armor off of a corrupted heavy gunner. You’re not going to reach 80 strikes with Serene Storm in 1-2 seconds. You’re not even going to reach 40 strikes in 1-2 seconds.

becaues if you want armor strip it gives you armor strip. I thing that it is over kill and unneeded in 90% of builds but I have room for it had his fists come with a vaserin polarity, why do you say it is slow? I use almost the same build on all of my exalted melees and trust my serene storm has a similar attack rate to the other ones and better combos/secondary effects.  

further more I will not state that it is the strongest but is most certainly is not worse than the Single target meme that is Valk's who's only saving grace is the 5% life steal especially at it's insane energy cost and lacking features.  Baurke's 4 does not cost energy, has a massive AOE (it is larger than Oberon's hallowed ground), deals good damage for the AOE, is on a frame with 94% DR from all sources all while having OK attack speed and enough CC in the ability it's self to take very little damage while it is in use ignoring the DR.  The biggest weakness I can find it that is is "weaker" than Excalibur's (despite having more utility, being free, and on a frame that offers more to a team) and the admittedly frustrating gauge if any one needs their exalted looked at it is Valk with it's sub 2m range slow animations and insane costs to do some of the highest single target damage (in a hoard shooter I might add) in the game with out Covert Lethally and invulnerability on a frame that does not need it and does not have an energy pool.  I can out preform hystarya with a well modded pole arm I however can't do the same with serene storm.  

1 hour ago, spirit_of_76 said:

-snip-

status procs aren’t the only thing Damage types are used for. Enemies all have their unique weakness and Armor has the highest resistance to impact.

Iron Staff is literally giving Exalted Blade a run for its money. A weapon isn’t useful if it’s not dealing the necessary damage. Valkyrs claws will car outperform Serene Storm. And just because both weapons have a 1.00 attack speed doesn’t mean they attack at the same rate. It’s just the speed of their own unique attack animations, and the speed of those can vary drastically from weapon type to weapon type.

I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU SHATTERING IMPACT IS USELESS ON SERNE STORM! It’s too slow to ever take advantage of it. You will actually kill the enemy before you strip a decent chunk of their armor off, and since it already takes the weapon an eternity to kill that can only say bad things about shattering impact being used on it. And you are really focused in on me mentioning slash to the point where your counter arguments are making less sense than that already were. Iron Staff has slash because it has a status chance that can actually take advantage of it. Serene Storm would need Puncture damage if DE has no intent of ever buffing it’s status chance because then it would actually perform against armor decently.

Everything else you’re saying is just nonsense.

Ragdoll CC is the worst type of CC in the game. Calling that a “good secondary effect” is just dumb. You can’t kill something if you keep pushing it out of your damage zone. It not costing energy only supports the argument that it needs to be stronger. You can’t just throw down some energy pizzas and have it running through out the entire missions duration using rage to keep your energy up. You’re forced to Build up an entirely separate meter and use the ability sparingly to not have to build up the meter again. It’s literally restricted like it’s a big damage ability but it’s more akin to a garbage CC ability. And with as many issues as Hysteria has at least it’s actually able to ****ing kill something. And slow animations? It’s a high speed multi hit melee weapon. How is that slow?

and if you put Serene Storm vs a pole arm against continuously increasing levels. The pole arm will win.

The only conclusion left to be made here is that you are a troll. Nobody can be this consistently wrong and not being doing it on purpose. Don’t reply to me again unless it’s to drop this foolish charade of yours.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

Replies:

Mono-Pop, I actually didn't know Dethcube did that 😛 Will try to remember, even if I too won't get much use from it. The new prime variant looks kinda cool to me, though, so that 's something.

spirit_of_76, I do melee a whole lot (more than I shoot, at least, even if I do both. In fact the melee acrobatics is probably my favourite aspect of Warframe). While they can get some good heals thanks to mods and melee they, just like the living pets, have a tendency to try to shake hands with a bombard or something the second I look away. I do agree they can be kept alive, but for me to be successful in that endeavour, that has to become one of my main objectives in a mission. (Plus, I'd choose a sleek majestic kavat or a good boi kubrow instead XD ) Still, I'd like to be able to sell the last one, just like some sentinel mods I never use, drop if I poke my nose in a mission, yet still for some reason seem to have to keep.

First off....Nyx is great.  Second.  If none of my frames can get the job done....Nyx will get the job done.

Remove:  Mirage - shes great.  But I don't like playing her.  Her 2 and 4 are just plain bad and while she looks cool.  I'm not a fan.  Others who play her love her.  But I just don't get it.  Either that or I would say. 

I want to say Titania.  Because having everyone float around is annoying. Her buffs should work like Wisps.  And id just love it if she could just cast razor flies at people.  Instead of Lantern.  I know it has razor flies included. 

But for some reason I have a soft spot for the pixie.

Primary - Karak. I hated this gun.

Secondary - Stug 

Melee - I hated the Amphis.  A lot!

• Frame: Khora
    • The frame may be functional now, but is a thematic mess that ultimately doesn't deliver on any of the potentially interesting ideas behind it: do we want a metal frame? A spider frame? A circus frame? A dominatrix frame? A pet frame? Perhaps a combination of two, maybe three of these factors? Well tough, because this frame has all of these elements, and doesn't do anything particularly unique or engaging with any of them. Not only is this frame a thematic and gameplay failure, born out of a short-sighted desire to showcase the aborted IPS overhaul, she also risks locking out future frames that would try to do a better job with one or more of the elements she has (we don't have a real spider frame, for example, and that'd be amazing to have). 
  • Primary: Snipetron
    • DE themselves admitted the weapon is a mistake, because the Corpus don't use bullets as ammunition, so it sits really awkwardly in the in-game canon. Other than that, the weapon itself is utterly boring and redundant compared to several other sniper rifles, so it might as well get the chop.
  • Secondary: Kitguns
    • I think modular weapons are a flop. The promise was a system that provided unmatched customization potential, so that players would get access to weapons they could easily assemble and configure to their heart's desire: however, the end result so far has been a disappointingly shallow weapon crafting system that only offers a limited amount of variations, multiple pointless layers of extra grinding, and weapons that are ultimately fairly generic. Kitguns could've been the perfect opportunity to develop upon the Zaw system by giving us far more funky firing modes, alt fires, or even some method of reconfiguring our weapon on the fly, but instead the entire system's near sole contribution has been to flood the game with mini-Arca Plasmor clones whose sheer damage output has caused them to crowd out almost all other secondaries.
  • Melee: Zaws
    • As with Kitguns, Zaws are a promising idea executed poorly, whose implementation ended up causing a tiny subset of largely uninteresting, identikit melee weapons to dominate over most other alternatives. Like Kitguns, Zaws are powerful now (too powerful in fact, arguably), but that power masks a complete and disappointing lack of original gameplay, when these weapons have an entire bespoke system that claimed to want to make them more interesting. I think Zaws as they currently exist should be scrapped, so that we can instead have some way of truly creating more interesting and configurable melee weapons.

On 2019-09-20 at 3:25 PM, houselyrander said:

snip

Easy, Nidus.

He's a league of legends champion, not a warframe. He started the whole "alternative resources, fifty million different bars everywhere design" cancer.

Not to mention he breaks lore.

Other than that, no weapon needs to be "cut".

On 2019-10-11 at 12:12 AM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

status procs aren’t the only thing Damage types are used for. Enemies all have their unique weakness and Armor has the highest resistance to impact.

you are an idiot it has a 1x  multiplier against armor and a .75 multiplier against health slash on the other hand has a .85 multiplier against ferite armor and a .5 multiplier against alloy armor.  the reasons impact is bad has more to do with it having a universal handy cap against health.  

I LITERALLY JUST TOLD YOU SHATTERING IMPACT IS USELESS ON SERNE STORM! It’s too slow to ever take advantage of it. You will actually kill the enemy before you strip a decent chunk of their armor off, and since it already takes the weapon an eternity to kill that can only say bad things about shattering impact being used on it

I explained why you would use it and that it was there more because I can than because it is good.  also what is you build on his exaulted that it takes for ever to kill some thing and what are you fighting? every time I use him I don't have any trouble killing heavy units and even in the simularum it is not to hard to kill heavies thanks to an on demand sleep that resets awareness

Ragdoll CC is the worst type of CC in the game. Calling that a “good secondary effect” is just dumb. You can’t kill something if you keep pushing it out of your damage zone

depending on the combo used and attack they are pulled toward you, suspended in the air or clumped up have you played him I am beginning to doubt that you have.  

It not costing energy only supports the argument that it needs to be stronger. You can’t just throw down some energy pizzas and have it running through out the entire missions duration using rage to keep your energy up.

all exalted abilities prevent energy pads from working baruke is the exception to that rule I can use his 4 for 90% of a mission if I make good use of his 1 or 2 to lose restraint but they are dependent of enemies existing in your proximity.  

And with as many issues as Hysteria has at least it’s actually able to ****ing kill something. And slow animations? It’s a high speed multi hit melee weapon. How is that slow?

have you used hystaria with out first casting war cry (I have on several ocations and it was not fun) it has slow animations and its only saving grace is the fact that Valk is a walking ,melee attack speed mod for reference all of her animations are surprisingly slow especially her 2 and 4 and my point is that it can only kill one thing at a time with baruke I can kill an entire room of fodder (and more often than on some heavies as well) with only a few strikes and then use another weapons to kill the heavies or use a finiser on them while they sleep for a couple of minuets

4 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

-snip into a SlimJim-

So you go through all that effort to try and prove me wrong about slash being worse than impact only to contradict yourself in the end by acknowledging that Impact is getting the dealt damage reduced from 2 sources, making it the worst. The reason I brought up slash damage is because Slash procs IGNORE armor. And I brought up Puncture later because it’s more effective against armor than Impact or Slash and you are concerningly hung up on the slash damage.

250% strength (highest strength out of all my exalted users) Organ shatter, voltaic strike, shocking touch, primes fever strike, true steel, PPP, primed fury, berserker.

Also Corrosive projection

It’s the only time I ever felt it necessary to use both attack speed mods on a melee to try and get some additional DPS out of them. I tried Shattering Impact and I found no improvement in performance when using it vs not using it. The build I created has given me the best performance out of all my tests and it still can’t hold a candle to all the other exalteds damage output. My Simulcrum test is 8 level 100 corrupted heavy gunners.

I spent far more time with Baruuk than I should have. I invested 5 forma into him. I know what his combos do and I know how completely worthless they are. Theres no real benefit to suspending enemies up into the air if your still only able to deal the same terrible damage to them, and pulling is arguably even worse than the pushing because you pull the enemies right past you. You can maybe get one hit in. And the fact that you are unaware of this make me question if you have even played him.

You throw down the energy pads before you cast your exalted weapon, forehead. And you use rage to regain energy while using the exalted weapon, and life strike, cloudwalker, or hysteria’s innate life steal to recover the lost health. The restraint meter isn’t effected by mods so you can’t make it more efficient or have an even longer duration either. It’s literally designed as a limiter with no justification to being a limiter. And you can’t just throw down some restraint pads at the beginning of the mission to get immediate access to Serene Storm either. You HAVE to wait to use a weapon that’s likely worse than the one you’re already using because Baruuk is locked behind War Within, Eidolons, and the Orb Mother’s. By the time you’ve completed all that content you’ll already have a normal melee weapon that will vastly outperform Serene Storm.

I have used Hysteria without warcry active. And as I stated fun factor is irrelevant in this argument. This is a matter of kill efficiency and Serene Storms lack of it. Hysteria has the damage output to justify its low range. Often killing the enemy in a single strike, because it can actually benefit from the combo multiplier. And saying “Yeah but I can kill trash mobs” is the equivalent of saying “I can jump too” everyone can do it. It’s not hard to kill some lowly butcher. And you can’t criticize Valkyr for taking advantage of her 2 to benefit her 4 when you’re using the same thing for Baruuk to try and defend him. If Serene Storm was truly great it wouldn’t need to rely on finishers now would it.

Your post is full of hypocrisy, contradictions, and incomplete thoughts. I’m puzzled as to why you even bothered responding this time. So I recommend you don’t do it again. Because you are now genuinely embarrassing yourself.

On 2019-10-12 at 9:33 AM, HugintheCrow said:

Easy, Nidus.

He's a league of legends champion, not a warframe. He started the whole "alternative resources, fifty million different bars everywhere design" cancer.

Not to mention he breaks lore.

Other than that, no weapon needs to be "cut".

He fits the lore perfectly. He was a failed Warframe experiment where the infested overtook the frame instead of properly synergizing with it. Some of the details may be a bit fuzzy due to Glast Gambits insistence on focusing on the Index instead of his lore, but that’s about the gist of it.

The secondary resources implementation has been nothing but a good thing for frames. It adds depth to their kits making them more interesting to play.

Nidus is a beast in this game. Capable of being extremely tanky even without his 3 being activated, high AF damage output, capable of filling in a team buffer or healer role if necessary. 

Now if you want a frame to pick on for not fitting into Warframe at all. You go make fun of Revenant.

On 2019-09-21 at 3:47 PM, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

Redline can make Gram Prime a viable choice without an attack speed riven. It’s super enjoyable to watch this massive weapon be swung around like a toothpick.

Kinetic Plating is a good tank ability

and Mach Rush is great fun while also being a great movement ability.

Seriously he’s top tier and all he has to do is go fast.

Why you no talk about thermal sunder?

Instant freeze 

Instant armor stripping 

And the only ability that makes fire damage viable at sortie level

Seriously i can kill level 115 grineer with gauss' fire damage 

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Hopper_Orouk said:

Why you no talk about thermal sunder?

Instant freeze 

Instant armor stripping 

And the only ability that makes fire damage viable at sortie level

Seriously i can kill level 115 grineer with gauss' fire damage 

Because the post was from before they made Thermal sunder worth building for.

6 hours ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

It adds depth to their kits

This "depth" is exactly what i don't want, thanks, I already knew that. As I said, I don't want to play league of legends.

Besides, "lol, you need to press 1 to press 3" isn't depth it's adding unnecessary fake complication.

Not to mention, if you put in rules (like, every frame levels up for x stats, every frame can use all abilities with energy, etc) you keep these rules.

Because breaking them only invites chaos and badly made mechanics into your game. Just like in league, where every new character is more overpowered than the lastg one, because they can't stop breaking rules harder and harder.

None of those additional gauges actually added any "depth" to anything, they are simply tedium, like the entire design of league of legends or world of warcraft.

Addditionally, Nidus is the only warframe that actually operates within the idea of "kill stealing". He cannot access half of kit if he isn't the one who's killing most of the enemies. It's blatantly terrible game design. It creates frustration either in nidus himself, or other players.

What if I wanna make a full healer nidus that doesn't use his 1 to kill stuff, cause I prefer guns? Can't do it. You have to get stacks lol.

What if I wanna build any other frame for whatever ability? I can easily just do it in any way I want, because they are better designed.

inb4 "that wouldn't be meta"

Meta is literally irrelevant in this game, and is only needed to for bigboi e-peen survivals. I've never been in a survival for longer than 20 minutes, so thanks, I don't give a flying biplane.

Not to mention his sound effects make me want to vomit. He's disgusting, I can't understand how people can play him.

Nidus is a beast in this game.

He's blatantly overpowered, yes, I agree.

He should be nerfed to fit a role, instead of being perfect at everything, yes, I agree. (funnily enough this leads bacvk tome calling him a lol character, cause that's the riot games design to make someone able to do everything by themselves, in a goddamn team game nonetheless)

Now if you want a frame to pick on for not fitting into Warframe at all. You go make fun of Revenant.

Revenant is alright mechanically, his lore is a bad as nidus'.

His abilities are simple and don't require much thought to use, allowing you to focus on the actual game (a shooter) instead of Nidus "me press 2, unga, me press 1, bunga".

Edited by HugintheCrow

So you go through all that effort to try and prove me wrong about slash being worse than impact only to contradict yourself in the end by acknowledging that Impact is getting the dealt damage reduced from 2 sources, making it the worst. The reason I brought up slash damage is because Slash procs IGNORE armor. And I brought up Puncture later because it’s more effective against armor than Impact or Slash and you are concerningly hung up on the slash damage.

impact has a has type disadvantage against heath and is newtral aginst armor unlike slash where hit is disadvantaged against armor increasing the armor's effectiveness and then has type advantage against health.  if you have a pure crit weapon (like say barukes 4) and then have to chose 1 IPS type the worst one you could pick is slash thanks to being weak to armor and shields and the best would be puncture because it is strong against robotic, fossilized, and both armor types.  

The reason I brought up slash damage is because Slash procs IGNORE armor.

well known but it is also well known that that only works if you have enough stats chance which he does not (nor does he have acces to weeping wounds) my point is stating the impact is not the worst is because with out status chance he does not see any benefit from the slash status

250% strength (highest strength out of all my exalted users) Organ shatter, voltaic strike, shocking touch, primes fever strike, true steel, PPP, primed fury, berserker.

Also Corrosive projection

try sacrificial steel it is quite the improvement over true steel (same goes for Valk's claws) also mod in cold for better damage against alloy armor.  I don't need that much strenght on his 4 to do work instead of focusing on his 4 so much make his other abilities use full as well the rest of the frame is actually quite good.  

My Simulcrum test is 8 level 100 corrupted heavy gunners

this is the problem his 4 is like the arka plasmor and is best against fodder he can kill LV 150's but you will need to be more creative about it.  see Triburos video on the subject (where he add mits like I have said that is is not the strongest but still good)  

I spent far more time with Baruuk than I should have. I invested 5 forma into him. I know what his combos do and I know how completely worthless they are. Theres no real benefit to suspending enemies up into the air if your still only able to deal the same terrible damage to them, and pulling is arguably even worse than the pushing because you pull the enemies right past you. You can maybe get one hit in. And the fact that you are unaware of this make me question if you have even played him.

I have far more than I have played excal, chroma, or most other frames while I have not formaed him more than once (I am still desideing on the build I want to use) I have used him a fair bit especially when I just want to do a mission and don't want to worry about team mates or use Valk he most of the time has better sustain than my other frames and most of my for fun weapons often working better than what other players bring into missions.  

as far as the various knock backs and pulls being anoying they are but can be used if you say... have a wall in front of or behind you or say while suspended in the air you pull out your primary and shoot them then return to killing the grunts with your massive fist waves.  

I have used Hysteria without warcry active. And as I stated fun factor is irrelevant in this argument. This is a matter of kill efficiency and Serene Storms lack of it. Hysteria has the damage output to justify its low range

mean while storm has massive AOE and good range so it makes sense that it does less damage then the single target ability that is Valk's 4 and EB which only can hit enimies in a narrow line.

Baruuk to try and defend him. If Serene Storm was truly great it wouldn’t need to rely on finishers now would it.

so does EB (which is almost as slow as barukes storm) if you don't have CO.  while every one can kill the fodder units few can kill as many as quickly as baruke can he has better AOE than all of the explosives in the game and you dont need to worry about self damage when you use him.  you keep taking about is ability to kill heavies forgeting that he has a quicker finisher than both Valk and excal along with better over all sustain than both frames.  sure his damage out put is a tad weak but it has good range and AOE on all strikes not to mention part of EB's strength is because of an augment and CO (also remember that it does not benefit from combo either) so untill we see his 4 augment we don't know how powerfull he willbe.  

finally since you have been missing the original point this entire time I am not stating that he has a good 4 it has it's weakness but his 4 is not the under tuned over priced single target mess that Valk has sure her 4 has some of the higher damage potential in the game I am fully aware of that but it suffers form costing an inordanent amount of energy no a frame that has next to none while providing nothing other than a quick heal if you can chase down an enemy.  as a further point when we were wolf hunting he was one of the frames to take (along with Valk) thanks to his 4 being less effected by the wolfs status immunity and having good damage output with out it.  

14 hours ago, spirit_of_76 said:

impact has a has type disadvantage against heath and is newtral aginst armor unlike slash where hit is disadvantaged against armor increasing the armor's effectiveness and then has type advantage against health.  if you have a pure crit weapon (like say barukes 4) and then have to chose 1 IPS type the worst one you could pick is slash thanks to being weak to armor and shields and the best would be puncture because it is strong against robotic, fossilized, and both armor types. 

Have you ever played warframe?

Slash procs completely ignore armor and shields.

Puncture is one of the least desirable status procs, it’s like you’re intentionally trying to troll.

Edited by (PS4)Mono-Pop

9 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

Have you ever played warframe?

Slash procs completely ignore armor and shields.

Puncture is one of the least desirable status procs, it’s like you’re intentionally trying to troll.

I am talking about damage as the weapon in question does not have status chance worth mentioning.  if you had read the conversation much less the comment you would know that.  slash as a damage type is useless but as a proc type is one of the best so If I had a weapon with a near 0 proc chance/rate then I would want puncture but if the weapon had a good proc chance/rate then I would want slash.