Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sounds of Shawzin Contest [Winners Announced]!

[DE]Helen

Just now, (XB1)NILTONINJA said:

Jogo no xone e ate agora não vi como salvar minhas musicas

Alguma dica ?

you have to record it to post it here like with a video. also when you record a song in the game you will get a bunch of text that you save somewhere and can use later.

Drums: Drums of War (Warframe)

Hat metronome: Ripped from Octavia (Warframe) (Removed due to not really being from Warframe.)

EDIT: Revised to competition standards after finding out that hat my friend "extracted" was not from warframe. Also improved and streamlined my process for smoother editing.

Edited by MetalicSharpShooter
EDIT: Revised to competition standards after finding out that hat my friend "extracted" was not from warframe. Also improved and streamlined my process for smoother editing.
  • Like 5

wait is there a limit on the amount of players to participate? that along with editing basically means you could have one person just doing a single note and get a prize if they won. i'm sure that means a band could be not just 5 but could be around 50 others. i'm more concerned on how many would abuse numbers for others to get the plat.

17 horas atrás, MaxScarf disse:

você precisa gravá-lo para publicá-lo aqui, como em um vídeo. Além disso, quando você grava uma música no jogo, recebe um monte de texto que você salva em algum lugar e pode usar mais tarde.

Quando desliga a musica nao salva

Deveria ter um sistema mais simple exemplo as musicas da octavia

Mas de qualquer forma obrigado