Arjora

Ca we have Naruto run animation ?

Since today is 20th of september i was wondering if we could get a naruto run animation :) ?
Since Warframe  doesn't have real aliens don't think will happen ,one can only hope. (Sentients are not kinda aliens).

Edited by Arjora
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 минуты назад, (XB1)The Neko Otaku сказал:

Cat No GIF by Cindy Suen

At least choose somthing from a good anime

I think he's reffering to recent Area 51 raid where "batalion of naturo runners" is something that exists.
Basically: memes.

Also Naruto run is a real thing apparently... Only its called the Shinobi Run. Or Ninja Run, in common language.
Apparently the point of that special running technique is that you conserve stamina by basically falling forward and simply using legs to "catch" yourself.

They do call us The Space Ninjas... Might as well commit to it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

That is just stupid only nerds run like this...we need better animations like what new frame have but not naruto...😁

Edited by Vlada91

15 minutes ago, Arjora said:

Since today is 20th of september i was wondering if we could get a naruto run animation 🙂 ?
Since Warframe  doesn't have real aliens don't think will happen ,one can only hope. (Sentients are not kinda aliens).

Why? we don't have an area 51 to storm in warframe

Sorry, couldn't help it 😁

16 minutes ago, Arjora said:

if we could get a naruto run animation

There are plenty of sites with naruto run animation. Want me to point one?

If this was for the Void Demons....I would say NO. They are the kids in this show that will hopefully be written off like all those filler episodes and Nonja from that show.

If it's for the WARFRAMES.... I'mma say HEK NAW!!!!!

Do not disrespect the elegance and Grace of the frames with that yelling brat and his terribad storyline. What's a matter with you....?

Dang.....No....just NoNOnoNooooooNO

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1

17 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Just let it die already.

For once, Votum, we are in agreement.

Weeb.

Spoiler

jk ily

Edited by Lazarow

1 hour ago, Artekkor said:

Also Naruto run is a real thing apparently... Only its called the Shinobi Run. Or Ninja Run, in common language.
Apparently the point of that special running technique is that you conserve stamina by basically falling forward and simply using legs to "catch" yourself.

Pretty sure Ninja didn't run like that anyway. As someone who's been in a running group, leaning too far forward just leads into eating the dirt when you inevitably slow down. Learned that the hard way, fortunately on grass, not tarmac.

(frankly, I don't understand the obsession. It doesn't even look cool when Naruto does it. The only time I've seen it pulled off successfully is with Sonic, who's already shaped like a bullet)

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

25 минут назад, Loza03 сказал:

Pretty sure Ninja didn't run like that anyway. As someone who's been in a running group, leaning too far forward just leads into eating the dirt when you inevitably slow down. Learned that the hard way, fortunately on grass, not tarmac.

(frankly, I don't understand the obsession. It doesn't even look cool when Naruto does it. The only time I've seen it pulled off successfully is with Sonic, who's already shaped like a bullet)

Well its hard to say, since ninjas were all about being... well, ninjas. They werent a combat unit, more like a spy combined with a mailman. There's not really that much info on them.
Being messengers, the technique is super usefuul for them. Obviously its not easy to pull off and there's years of training involved.
Naruto exagerated the technique - they lean too much forward with silly hands flailing around. In real life it was more moderate and hands were usually held on hips.
Its also unknown how much the technique was actually used, if it all, but apparently it did existed and that's all you need to know really.

Спойлер

Edited by Artekkor
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

7 hours ago, Artekkor said:

Well its hard to say, since ninjas were all about being... well, ninjas. They werent a combat unit, more like a spy combined with a mailman. There's not really that much info on them.
Being messengers, the technique is super usefuul for them. Obviously its not easy to pull off and there's years of training involved.
Naruto exagerated the technique - they lean too much forward with silly hands flailing around. In real life it was more moderate and hands were usually held on hips.
Its also unknown how much the technique was actually used, if it all, but apparently it did existed and that's all you need to know really.

Reveal hidden contents

My dude, if this was in any way a legitimate "form" of running it would exist in modern day marathon running or the Olympics. Get over your dumb weeb fantasy.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Arjora said:

Since today is 20th of september i was wondering if we could get a naruto run animation 🙂 ?

Hi.... 

Bye... 

13 hours ago, Artekkor said:

Reveal hidden contents

I can't find any other citation of this. There are a few sources of official ninja tactics, primarily through the Iga clan due to them allying with the Tokugawa Shogunate, and one of their leaders, Hattori Hanzo, gifting various ninja texts to the Shogun's guards in order to better prepare against other would-be thieves, spies and assassins.

If this technique did exist, it was far from a universal one. And simply existing really isn't enough - there was also Ninja chainmail... which was used as weighted clothing for training. This technique could very much have been in the same boat.