Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 4 Hidden Schools of Focus

VotumPrime

1_VitruvianGlyphV2.png

Universal- A school focused around strengthening the operator and warframe base stats and unlocking more active abilities unique to the operator. Like Rell.

Penjaga Pol.svg Penjaga- A school focused around companions and allies.

Umbra Pol.pngUmbra- A school focused around Sentient slaying.

Koneksi Pol.svg Koneksi- A school focused around strengthening the warframe abilities and giving operators access to warframe abilities.

That’s what my guess is on what these 4 new schools would be about if they exist.

image0.png

Edited by VotumPrime
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

These are all real polarities.

I see, do you recall what I said last time, about getting ahead of yourself with the lore?

Yeah, you might just be doing that again, a bit.

Companion polarity existed before focus, no school was introduced nor mentioned in TSD.

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 5

Just now, VotumPrime said:

These are all real polarities.

That doesn't necessarily make them one of the Tenno Schools.

12 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Universal- A school focused around strengthening the operator and warframe base stats and unlocking more active abilities unique to the operator. Like Rell.

Universal is not a specific polarity. It's all of them. There's no way this would be one of the Schools.

14 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Koneksi Pol.svg Koneksi- A school focused around strengthening the warframe abilities and giving operators access to warframe abilities.

This is pure fanfic with literally no chance of happening in game.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

I see, do you recall what I said last time, about getting ahead of yourself with the lore?

Yeah, you might just be doing that again, a bit.

I see. Not even things that come straight from the devs can convince you eh monkey man? 

Your defiance against all logic and reason would makethe Monkey King proud!

I see. Not even things that come straight from the devs can convince you eh monkey man? 

Your defiance against all logic and reason would makethe Monkey King proud!

Correct, many things the Devs have said over the years have not come into fruition. There is very much a precedent here.

Believing everything they say is, perhaps, not the most logical thing you could do.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Jaysus41 said:

Fun fact: "Koneksi" was the Fusion Core polarity.

You mean to say that Fusion Cores, an item which by virtue belonged to no school at all, had an icon all on it's own?

And companions who have unique mods known as 'precepts' might need a way to distinguish them from other mods?

No, that sounds silly, it's definitely because there's hidden schools. /s

Edited by DeMonkey
Past tense
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

You mean to say that Fusion Cores, an item which by virtue belonged to no school at all, had an icon all on it's own?

And companions who have unique mods known as 'precepts' might need a way to distinguish them from other mods?

No, that sounds silly, it's definitely because there's hidden schools. /s

What's your argument against this?

image0.png

9 minutes ago, AndouRaiton said:

2. DE mentioned that the operators might be getting an expansion with the new war.

So I should make a thread saying Operators will be getting motorcycles in the future? Since they will be getting expanded, that apparently means all speculation is inherently true.

There are polarities and then there are "polarities", kinda sorta polarities, just used for thematic tie in for out of universe game needs.

These are not a basis for OP's speculation. A -> B -> C, wherein you start at A and provide small, provable steps to get to your reasonable expectation for the game. This thread is basically A -> 6 -> Lemon

• Like 1

What's your argument against this?

image0.png

Did you miss it? Or are you intentionally pretending it doesn't exist?

12 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

Correct, many things the Devs have said over the years have not come into fruition. There is very much a precedent here.

Believing everything they say is, perhaps, not the most logical thing you could do.

How about the fact that, in the ingame mod station, they're not called Penjaga or Koneksi at all and are simply "Precept" and "Fusion"?

• Like 1