Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The 4 Hidden Schools of Focus

VotumPrime

1 minute ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I didn't want to believe it, but you really are just a troll

Troll? No. I do fool around a lot but I don't think I would mislead anyone.

But if you want to focus on the topic, all I can say is that DE does plan to expand on focus and actually bring it out of beta, as it is right now, it is still a work in progress. 

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Yeah, the bait lore threads, the "loremaster's aren't happy" bollocks that happened awhile back. I see nothing productive here, just... attention, I guess.

Indeed, looks like all OP wants is rep points..., for some reason, maybe it will make their life better, idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Wrong answer, you should say "Yes, I am his henchman" and then demand payment from me.

Alas, I am sorry but I don't have enough to pay you, so I'm afraid I shall have to let you go. You're fired.

Yeah, the bait lore threads, the "loremaster's aren't happy" bollocks that happened awhile back. I see nothing productive here, just... attention, I guess.

You monster. Also, this isn't a lore thread. This is just what I think the hidden focus schools would be if they were real.

Regardless of whether or not these schools exist, how do you know what they DO?

Last time I checked, the Focus schools and the Polarities didn't exactly line up. Zenurik's about Augments and channeling as a polarity, whereas as a Focus school it's all about electricity and active support (enemy manipulation, CC, area denial damage and of course energy regeneration).  Naramon is a utility polarity but is focused on melee, mobility and stealth as a school. Unairu is purely for melee stances as a polarity, whereas its role in focus is for defence, tanking and also armour stripping for some reason. Vazarin's the defensive polarity, but serves more as a healer role as a focus school. Madurai's the only one with a reasonably close match up, both having an emphasis on damage.

Even if these extra schools are real, there's very little indication that they'd have much relationship to their original polarity, so the claims of what they do are almost entirely devoid of basis.

You have a great tendency to massively extrapolate existing information.

14 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

They do. If they scrapped it, they would have let us know. But they will probably introduce those things in really unique ways that will surprise us.

Not necessarily. There’s many things they’ve mentioned in the past in either a devstream or somewhere else and has never got added into the game for whatever reason.

Just ‘cause something got scrapped doesn’t really mean that they will let us know all the time when it happens.

1 minute ago, VotumPrime said:

I can say is that DE does plan to expand on focus

Just now, VotumPrime said:

You monster. Also, this isn't a lore thread. This is just what I think the hidden focus schools would be if they were real.

GASP what you admit that you have no proof that this is actually truth, huh guess you lost all creditabliity

Just now, Loza03 said:

Regardless of whether or not these schools exist, how do you know what they DO?

Last time I checked, the Focus schools and the Polarities didn't exactly line up. Zenurik's about Augments and channeling as a polarity, whereas as a Focus school it's all about electricity and active support (enemy manipulation, CC, area denial damage and of course energy regeneration).  Naramon is a utility polarity but is focused on melee, mobility and stealth as a school. Unairu is purely for melee stances as a polarity, whereas its role in focus is for defence, tanking and also armour stripping for some reason. Vazarin's the defensive polarity, but serves more as a healer role as a focus school. Madurai's the only one with a reasonably close match up, both having an emphasis on damage.

Even if these extra schools are real, there's very little indication that they'd have much relationship to their original polarity, so the claims of what they do are almost entirely devoid of basis.

You have a great tendency to massively extrapolate existing information.

I just think it would be a waste to not tie up loose ends in the things they create. You look everywhere in Warframe and there are always these things that are left open or unfinished. Like the morality meter for example. What does it even do? What does it effect? For me I just like to come up with ways on how DE might use them in the future and just speculate on that.

1 minute ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Not necessarily. There’s many things they’ve mentioned in the past in either a devstream or somewhere else and has never got added into the game for whatever reason.

Just ‘cause something got scrapped doesn’t really mean that they will let us know all the time when it happens.

But there's this pattern where things they bring up are also brought back in a strange manner along with other things.

Like for example; what if those realistic gun skins that they have came with content revolving around it? Like in a quest the Tenno might actually use these guns?

3 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

This is just what I think the hidden focus schools would be if they were real.

And yet when I point out that you have no basis for them ever being real, you double down on it. They are real, they must be real, look at all the reasons I have for them being real.

If you don't agree with me, you're a troll, you want rep, you're a henchman. DE finish everything they say they're going to finish. Etc.

• Like 1

Just now, DeMonkey said:

And yet when I point out that you have no basis for them ever being real, you double down on it. They are real, they must be real, look at all the reasons I have for them being real.

If you don't agree with me, you're a troll, you want rep, you're a henchman. DE finish everything they say they're going to finish. Etc.

No! I am nothing like you! I never will be! I will stay on the righteous path of creating interesting topics despite the haters and the negative commenting rep farmers!

4 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

He's no longer relevant.

I think that's what everyone currently thinks of you, not to be harsh, but you didn't provide any evidence about what your topic is about

You just keep repeating yourself that this stuff will exist without ever telling us why

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

1 minute ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

I think that's what everyone currently thinks of you, not to be harsh, but you didn't provide any evidence about what your topic

You just keep repeating yourself that this stuff will exist without ever telling us why

It's speculation. Why would I have evidence for that?

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

Let me know when you've made one. :wink:

Actually. I have thought of a solution to solve this problem and appease the negative rep farmers too. A rep farming thread where I give free handout reps to everyone.

Edited by VotumPrime

1 minute ago, VotumPrime said:

No! I am nothing like you! I never will be! I will stay on the righteous path of creating interesting topics despite the haters and the negative commenting rep farmers!

an yet you cant seem to stand to have others to put there two cents about the topic you submitted
thats what it means when you post a theory about something, as others will combat you with there common sense against yours

1 minute ago, Xirka said:

Alright so, what real evidence do you have that DE will make this stuff real? 

As a side note, I refuse to hench. 

I'm going to tell you what I told Xenox. It's speculation.

Just now, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

an yet you cant seem to stand to have others to put there two cents about the topic you submitted
thats what it means when you post a theory about something, as others will combat you with there common sense against yours

I like this guy. You should be my henchman instead.