Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE, remove revives from Arbitrations

Xerachiel

If someone dies in the extraction zone, he should be immediately extracted, not sit there screwing over his remaining team with the resurgence tokens and effectively being unrevivible in some cases. Seems a lot of people don't know that if they die and quit the game they keep all their stuff.

10 minutes ago, ___Grim___ said:

If someone dies in the extraction zone, he should be immediately extracted, not sit there screwing over his remaining team with the resurgence tokens and effectively being unrevivible in some cases. Seems a lot of people don't know that if they die and quit the game they keep all their stuff.

Dying or quitting during a mission is a dishonor.

Edited by bibmobello

For my 10p I would rather the arbitration didnt have revives.

However I am all for the game type to have more people playing it and if that means we need revives to encourage more players then so be it. And as already mentioned, what we really dont need is a host migration causing players to die. 

Revives band aid fix more problems than they cause so maybe we have just got to suck it up

This thread is full of bs. As one of probably the oldest Tenno here, I think revives on Arbitrations has nothing to do with harder content, especially on a game where a bug can one shot kill you unless you're playing the highest EHP Warframes.

EDIT: Just in case it's not clear enough: I want revives to stay in Arbitration and think the basis of this line of thinking flawed due the kind of bugs exposed above and the overall current design of the game.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ___Grim___ said:

Not fully, they dont keep credits and resouces. And wiht the recent changes: not the Vitus Essence from drones.

i dont even play arbitrations, but i think without a way to get back, being stuck in spectator mode and loosing everything you have earned due to inactivity is bad, if you dont want to revive people, just create your own team, with your own friends, and play how you want, insted of trying to force change on people that are fine with the system as it is.

I feel like they added revivals as a way of trying to "fix" some of the random seeming, incredibly abrupt one-shots that seem to happen without needing to actually address them. Unfortunately they managed to come up with a system that turns weaker players into an active detriment for the squad instead of just being useless, and simultaneously increased (to the normal amount) the level scaling to make those sudden one-shots and deaths start happening much sooner.

SOMETHING should probably be here, but I do think the solution they came up with is absolutely terrible, and the underlying problems were kind of just worsened instead of addressed.

People have been complaining about enemy grenades and one-shotting with completely wrong damage numbers according to the game logs for... probably well over a year now, and I don't think DE has ever acknowledged it. But they gave orokin grenades a new model??

Edited by OvisCaedo
  • Like 2