Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Companion Riven mod bug?

(PSN)scat_66x

Question

I just got my first companion Riven mod, the challenge is easy, but I can't seem to equip it on anything, I tried my companions first (obviously), from my Sentinels (and Sentinel Weapons) to my Kavat and kubrow.

I got so frustrated I even tried putting it on my Warframe and their weapons. I also tried looking it up to see if I was the only one, and there's no video not even a forum.

Please Help.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)scat_66x said:

I just got my first companion Riven mod, the challenge is easy, but I can't seem to equip it on anything

Try a Primary Rifle (like Soma). They were bugged for PC on release and were actually Rifle Riven mods. Otherwise try different types of companion weapon - they have rifles, shotguns, secondaries and a melee.

1 hour ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:
Weapons  Damage  Compare All  Cosmetics

Rifles SentinelArtax Artax  Cryotra Cryotra  DESentinelDethMachineRifle Deth Machine Rifle  DESentinelLaserRifle Laser Rifle (SentinelBurstLaserPrime Prime) • Multron Multron  DESentinelStinger Stinger  Taxicor Tazicor  Vulcax Vulcax
Shotguns DESentinelSweeper Sweeper (SentinelSweeperPrime Prime)
Snipers SentinelElectricRailgun Vulklok
Secondaries DESentinelBurstLaser Burst Laser (PrismaSentinelBurstLaser Prisma)
Melee SentinelGlaiveWeapon Deconstructor (DeconstructorPrime Prime)

Got em all, all failed.

8 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Riven mods appear for weapon where can be equiped only, isn´t there a possibility you have set some kind of Filter like "Show common mods only"?

The Arsenal doesn't apply those Filters, they're only active in the Mod station.

12 hours ago, (PS4)scat_66x said:

I just got my first companion Riven mod, the challenge is easy, but I can't seem to equip it on anything

Could you give us the full name of the Riven?

OK, bought one: Roll thru specific sections in Mod console until Riven apear, mine is Pistol, maybe all are, then choose proper Sentinel weapon, Burst Laser. This Topic should be moved to Bug section.

Edit: Just made the Challenge and guess what kind of Riven i got?

Edited by (PS4)Onder6099

I have noticed that companion riven's are not very descriptive in some cases.  With the full name of the Riven Mod we can more easily try to determine what it needs to be added to.

In my case I had the "Companion Rifle Riven - Find 4 caches with an active pet present" . Of course this to me meant a kubrow or kavat but they don't use rifles so I tried a sentient companion with no luck so was at a loss.  I finally realized it was a mod that could only be put on a weapon that was used by a MOA.

Please let us know what the Riven name and challenge is and might be able to help ya out 🙂

4 hours ago, MokiMofiki said:

I have noticed that companion riven's are not very descriptive in some cases.  With the full name of the Riven Mod we can more easily try to determine what it needs to be added to.

In my case I had the "Companion Rifle Riven - Find 4 caches with an active pet present" . Of course this to me meant a kubrow or kavat but they don't use rifles so I tried a sentient companion with no luck so was at a loss.  I finally realized it was a mod that could only be put on a weapon that was used by a MOA.

Please let us know what the Riven name and challenge is and might be able to help ya out 🙂

Companion Weapon Riven Mod

I just bought a companion weapon riven mod and I can't find it anywhere besides in the mods section under melee. It still says companion weapon riven mod with the challenge now. I checked on the helminth, chesa, and suni something or other kubrows and the smeeta and adarza kavats. I think the only sentinal I don't have is wyrm and I only have one robot model para moa with krisys core, tian bracket, and trux gyro I haven't checked to see if it will work on any of the other kinds of companions since I don't have them. I have no idea what to do next other than sell it. Any help on how to unveil it is appreciated.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Yes, You must find it the way i stated, so You technically know for what type of Sentinel weapon that Riiven is.

Yeah that's definitely a bug, then.

On PC, it tells you the weapon type both when you buy it and in the Mod station, I just checked and bought a new one from Simaris.

3 hours ago, (XB1)SYNANGEL666999 said:

I just bought a companion weapon riven mod and I can't find it anywhere besides in the mods section under melee. It still says companion weapon riven mod with the challenge now. I checked on the helminth, chesa, and suni something or other kubrows and the smeeta and adarza kavats. I think the only sentinal I don't have is wyrm and I only have one robot model para moa with krisys core, tian bracket, and trux gyro I haven't checked to see if it will work on any of the other kinds of companions since I don't have them. I have no idea what to do next other than sell it. Any help on how to unveil it is appreciated.

Same

4 hours ago, (XB1)SYNANGEL666999 said:

Helios Deconstructor