Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Is Realistic? This Acrid Is Quite Realistic... Sorta...

Arlayn

So the Acrid is a needle that injects acid... However if it hits an explosive barrel it does absolutely nothing...I mean I unloaded on a barrel and nothing happened, I take out torid and I blow up two barrels with one shot. If Acrid can't pierce an explosive barrel and do damage, maybe warframe is somewhat realistic? Then again If this were true it shouldn't be able to pierce Grineer armor, or harm robots... Maybe this is a step forward towards DEs new damage system?

Carbon Plates? Plexiglass? Kevlar?

Its a tank, not a soldier... its frame would be metal, and why would you use plexiglass? your not supposed to have windows on a tank, and Carbon plates are just that plates, not frame, and you don't stick Kevlar on a tank you put carbon plates on it, along with various other heavy duty metals, and random materials, but the frame is still metal as it needs to be able to withstand the weight of the entire tank.

Carbon Plates? Plexiglass? Kevlar?

Maybe biological matherial?! I think the warframes are made of the same "living" material as the infestation.

I read that the warframes can only be used by the tenno. Maybe we are allready seeing the gruesome result of frame material combining with other organisms.   

Maybe biological matherial?! I think the warframes are made of the same "living" material as the infestation.

I read that the warframes can only be used by the tenno. Maybe we are allready seeing the gruesome result of frame material combining with other organisms.

Judging by the materials required they don't seem to be organic... Edited by Commander_Pancakes