Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else is completely done with Nightwave? >:(

CrazyDarkSonic

2 minutes ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Oh, sorry, I don't mean like, rage quit done, I mean like DONE done.

KG9V5B9.jpg

Anyone else?

Now I have nothing to do in next 1 or 2 weeks...

the 😠 implied something else for me but i hit range 30 and got my operator set anything past that just fuels my nitan addiction 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcStooeJxgR2oTLMbrCyOJ5

ESO?

Arbitration?

Profit-Taker?

Exploiter?

Eidolon?

Baro?

Clem?

Maroo?

Sortie?

Syndicates?

Invasion?

Index?

Rathuum?

Star chart missions?

Fashion?

Room decor?

Codex?

• Like 1

I was not going to go back into Nightwave after I hit level 29 with 9900 points. I had gone a week and some days and was going to wait til the last week to snatch up all I did in game without looking at the list.

And then somehow, I ended up going to get my Limbo Prime out of the Foundry and hit it on the Radio instead. Next, besides my cries of Nooooo...all I hear are the SHUNKS of level after level being taken. I was done then as I got the Void Demon skin and a few levels of Nora creds.

That was when I was done- when my dream of collecting Level 30 and beyond had a premature ending thanks to me.

😱

Edited by (PS4)Dishinshoryuken
strange text

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken a dit :

I was not going to go back into Nightwave after I hit level 29 with 9900 points. I had gone a week and some days and was going to wait til the last week to snatch up all I did in game without looking at the list.

And then somehow, I ended up going to get my Limbo Prime out of the Foundry and hit it on the Radio instead. Next, besides my cries of Nooooo...all I hear are the SHUNKS of level after level being taken. I was done then as I got the Void Demon skin and a few levels of Nora creds.

That was when I was done- when my dream of collecting Level 30 and beyond had a premature ending thanks to me.

😱

W A T ?

vor einer Stunde schrieb CrazyDarkSonic:

KG9V5B9.jpg

Anyone else?

Im Done and already lvl 15 again. They lowered the reqs so far that even without focus on doing anytahing i get most stuff done when playing daily for the reward. At the end of the week i ll look whats missing and if its only a couple minutes to do i ll do that.

1 hour ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

KG9V5B9.jpg

Anyone else?

I feel ya im sitting here waiting for next nightwave. If it was not for night wave I probably would never log on except for new primes and big updates.

hace 1 hora, 844448 dijo:

ESO?

Arbitration?

Profit-Taker?

Exploiter?

Eidolon?

Baro?

Clem?

Maroo?

Sortie?

Syndicates?

Invasion?

Index?

Rathuum?

Star chart missions?

Fashion?

Room decor?

Codex?

A LOT of people have no reason to do anything on that list (well except for the Sortie, but thats like 10mins unless it has an infinite mission)
Maxed out focus tree, all loot from the spiders, eidolons, all rewards from syndicates, all rewards from invasions....index? Rathuum? Yeah no reason there either.
Fashion and ikea frame? I would like to play the game, please 😉

• Like 3

I’m not done with Nightwave yet due to my busy schedule but I’m just wondering... Is season 2 still going because of their vacation? Or is it intended for season 2 to continue this long?

I was actually rank 19 just a week ago and had no hopes of being able to get all rewards. I was able to catch up and manage to get to rank 29 within 3 days!

38 minutes ago, Xerachiel said:

A LOT of people have no reason to do anything on that list (well except for the Sortie, but thats like 10mins unless it has an infinite mission)
Maxed out focus tree, all loot from the spiders, eidolons, all rewards from syndicates, all rewards from invasions....index? Rathuum? Yeah no reason there either.
Fashion and ikea frame? I would like to play the game, please 😉

That gives you a question : do you play warframe for having fun or chasing all the shiny things? Even when you have all, you still have the reason to keep playing it as your "reason", to simply enjoy the gameplay

5 hours ago, 844448 said:

ESO?

Arbitration?

Profit-Taker?

Exploiter?

Eidolon?

Baro?

Clem?

Maroo?

Sortie?

Syndicates?