Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CrazyDarkSonic

Who else is completely done with Nightwave? >:(

12 hours ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Now I have nothing to do in next 1 or 2 weeks...

Been done for about a week or so. I'm good. I have plenty still to do. 

Mostly, it'll be getting ready for the next PA. Syndicate widgets, traces, and even more relics are all things needing done. 

I've been a bit remiss on the last two PAs and still have some farming to do there. Nothing critical, but it's better to have than not have, even if the stuff I'm still missing is underwhelming and not terribly interesting to me. 

There's Gauss to be played. Not looking forward to it (he's been languishing in the armory for about two weeks), but it needs done. 

I can think of about another half dozen things that also need attention. Like I said, there's plenty to do. 

13 hours ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Anyone else?

I am done with them right now not because I am done done, but because I got this thing going on in my life right now, it called having a job and a life outside games...

13 hours ago, CrazyDarkSonic said:

Oh, sorry, I don't mean like, rage quit done, I mean like DONE done.

KG9V5B9.jpg

Anyone else?

Pics-Art-09-21-10-37-51.jpg

Assuming we can? 

I'm not a big fan of nightwave. Seasonal rewards are perhaps nice to show off, but punishing for those who missed season xy but would like item z so much.

On the other hand... With The Wolf of Saturn 6 I was like playing from day one because I didn't want to start too late to at least get the umbra-forma. Now with the emissary I feel it's a lot more laid-back and there is no pressure at all. The first 4 weeks I completely skipped, because I was playing Fire Emblem Three Houses instead. I started to complete NW-challenges so late I didn't think I would be able to finish, but here I am; at the time of this post I am at rank 26 and will easily get the rest done. I didn't even finish all challenges during all the last weeks… just whatever I was comfy with getting, actively playing like one day a week. 

So, you don't need to try too hard or pressurize yourself. You can complete nightwave-objectives comfortably as long as you don't happen to try starting right now.

On 2019-09-20 at 8:23 PM, 844448 said:

Sounds like you don't want to play the game instead of really nothing to do

Grinding tends to make that happen a lot.

I got to the first forma pack and then stopped.

I am now waiting on Empyrean to launch before I come back to Warframe for any notable period.

On 2019-09-21 at 3:04 AM, CrazyDarkSonic said:

KG9V5B9.jpg

Anyone else?

i didnt bother beyond rank 30.

It was a complete disaster.

Rank 30's reward was a cosmetic. Not content at all. Then afterwards just more useless grinding.

Granted it was a good cosmetic, shouldnt be rank 30 reward though.

Zealots were a waste of time (if anything just hype for the new weapons)

DE's ideas of content include:cosmetics and pointless grinding.

You could spend the time ranking up ALL the relics u got to radiant. Or farming the vault relics.

Stopped at 30, mostly because the things I could theoretically cash Emissary creds in for, I don't need yet/anymore. Alt helmets for frames I can't be bothered chasing down, skins I don't want, still more potatoes.

And since Nightwave is basically inescapable once you log in, I've been checking the forums (which is unusual for me) and passing the time with other games. Just waiting for Episode 5 to air for the lore tidbit.

On 2019-09-20 at 10:35 PM, garbenzine said:

I'm glad there's a lot of cred leeway that lets you NOPE out of objectives you don't want to touch.

People here like to knock over your glass when it’s half full, so guard it.  When they aren’t happy, they don’t like it when you are, especially when the truth gets in the way of a good story.

This is honestly the biggest change I’ve seen with Nightwave season 2.

DE is literally eliminating all pressure and LOBBING multiple softballs to eliminate the negative pressure on timed rewards.

I'm actually to the point where the things spawn in my vault runs are just making them more infuriating when doing them solo. Can it just be done, or can we limit where the fanatics spawn? 

On 2019-09-21 at 3:04 AM, CrazyDarkSonic said:

KG9V5B9.jpg

Anyone else?

it doesn't start over again??
I started slacking off when i reached 30 the first time, so i'm only like 17 on the second run, but i assumed it kept cycling over...

I'll gladly take that rank 30 from you.

That way I get my fancy operator suit and you get things to do.

It's a win-win situation.

Yeah I hit the level 60/61 wall as well on this season. I was assuming the level was uncapped and it was just endless NW Credits, which is disappointing because I was curious to see how high I could rank up before the season ran out. With some luck this is just an oversight and will be unlocked monday morning.

I actually wanna ask, why are you playing nightwave at the first place?

If the rewards are not important to you, why do you even bother?

Do you know how much time you've wasted on farming S#&$s that you don't even like or need?

Why do you farm all of them to be honest? Just play the game the way you want

me too, I am sad because it was fun to complete those missions 😔 I hope new Nightwave will come soon...

HjV6EAu.png

I hit lvl 30 weeks ago and have since been sort of drifting into other games for the time being, to be honest.  

Twitch numbers would suggest lots of people are doing the same...

Gratz! That is a lot of work there man and far more then I am willing to put in. I just wanted the frame slot (have 12 frames in foundry), arcane (had none) and the cosmetics (had none). I'm good now so I just watch and see if there are any helmets I haven't seen if not I will wait till the end and get either nitan or Catalysts/Reactors.