Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who else is completely done with Nightwave? >:(

CrazyDarkSonic

On 2019-10-01 at 6:33 AM, SerphV said:

Actually i just randomly do it to get creds for Kuva...

No need for that now if you like doing Arbitrations. Since its 25 Vitus Essence for 10k Kuva.

I'm saving them for potatoes. Once I hit Rank 60 (I'm 59, around 4500 points left, but I dont feel like doing the current acts and the Zeloid), I will be able to get 5 of them.

On 2019-09-21 at 5:15 AM, 844448 said:

ESO?

got all rewards. not worth doing anymore.

Arbitration?

Profit-Taker?

Exploiter?

Eidolon?

i would do it if i did not have to constantly babysit mr5 players with no motes.

Baro?

...its not content.

Arbitration?

Sortie?

rewards are meh at best, so yeah. not worth doing anymore.

Syndicates?

Invasion?

Index?

Rathuum?

got all the rewards from these as well.

Star chart missions?

done them all.

Fashion?

Room decor?

neither of them is content.

Codex?

its a game, not a list of stuff that requires checking boxes. but yeah, i did quite a lot of it as well. 

so yeah, i got nothing to do. 

Edited by Zeclem
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

i would do it if i did not have to constantly babysit mr5 players with no motes.

...its not content.

also not content. one is a vastly overused unfunny meme and other is a character that has as much personality as a table.

rewards are meh at best, so yeah. not worth doing anymore.

got all the rewards from these as well.

done them all.

neither of them is content.

its a game, not a list of stuff that requires checking boxes.

so yeah, i got nothing to do. 

Got nothing to do, or got nothing to chase? Two different things here

Just now, 844448 said:

Got nothing to do, or got nothing to chase? Two different things here

not really. if there isnt progression in a game such as warframe, there is indeed nothing to do. 

if you wanna prove otherwise, feel free to make de add no new things for years and see how long the game will survive. 

1 minute ago, Zeclem said:

not really. if there isnt progression in a game such as warframe, there is indeed nothing to do. 

if you wanna prove otherwise, feel free to make de add no new things for years and see how long the game will survive. 

I'm still playing at E Prime exterminate on earth despite having no progression there so if you play warframe for rewards and progression, you won't last long

Just now, 844448 said:

I'm still playing at E Prime exterminate on earth despite having no progression there so if you play warframe for rewards and progression, you won't last long

its a looter. progression is the key to any pve game and its even bigger of a case for looters. just because you like repeating same content with never changing enemy patterns "stuff to do" with no progression or even a sense of it, it doesnt make them actual content. 

so yeah, people are indeed out of stuff to do and thats why warframes player count drops between updates extremely sharply. 

but hey, if its easier to just keep blaming the players instead of facing facts, be my guest. 

Just now, Zeclem said:

its a looter. progression is the key to any pve game and its even bigger of a case for looters. just because you like repeating same content with never changing enemy patterns "stuff to do" with no progression or even a sense of it, it doesnt make them actual content. 

so yeah, people are indeed out of stuff to do and thats why warframes player count drops between updates extremely sharply. 

but hey, if its easier to just keep blaming the players instead of facing facts, be my guest. 

Fact is people who leave chase rewards and progression while those who stay enjoy the gameplay regardless of rewards or progression.

Which one are you?

Just now, 844448 said:

Fact is people who leave chase rewards and progression while those who stay enjoy the gameplay regardless of rewards or progression.

Which one are you?

you really dont get it do you? i'll just leave you to it. 

4 minutes ago, 844448 said:

Or it's you that don't get it?

you were blaming the OP cus they claimed that game doesnt have stuff for them and you responded with an arbitrary list and how they were wrong. 

and now you have been told that list is irrelevant to such complaints, you are changing your goalpost to "some players dont care for progression". deflection at its finest.

how about just accepting that lack of content is a valid complaint for the health of the game instead of claiming that its fault/lies of the players for saying that they dont feel they got stuff to do in game? 

Edited by Zeclem

11 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

you were blaming the OP cus they claimed that game doesnt have stuff for them and you responded with an arbitrary list and how they were wrong. 

and now you have been told that list is irrelevant to such complaints, you are changing your goalpost to "some players dont care for progression". deflection at its finest.

how about just accepting that lack of content is a valid complaint for the health of the game instead of claiming that its fault/lies of the players for saying that they dont feel they got stuff to do in game? 

So tell me, what's wrong with playing existing content after you have all the rewards? When someone claim "there's no stuff to do" while there are things to play even when all the rewards are obtained already, it's on them and their "loot-whore" mentality where no rewards = nothing to do.

So tell me, which one are you, the loot whore that sees rewards as stuff to do or someone who enjoys the gameplay?

il y a 9 minutes, 844448 a dit :

Or it's you that don't get it?

No, you definitly.

What enjoyment do you think anyone over 1000 hours (not steam hours) would get out of Eprime ? Or any basic gameplay mission as a all ?

Are you fully done on all activities and still enjoy the gameplay like the first day ? I doubt it.

That's why people seek difficulty, because the base game is not challenging enough to warrant not having anything to chase.

"I play for the gameplay" is a non argument, that only shows that you haven't played THAT much. It's not a problem by any mean, but consider other's pov man.

And I could add, many people just love hoarding stuff, that is their motivation from day one, more than the combat itself. It's not them playing the wrong way, they're getting enjoyment in another way.

I trully wish for you to still have a blast on Eprime months later, but that's pretty unlikely imo.

Yeah you can technically play the game for the game (like some pushing hours upon hours of Mot, but that's pretty specific and restricting way of playing), you can also technically replay cod4's solo campaign for the 100th time. Weither you like it or not is up to you, but you see where I'm going.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

Ahh, I see. The choice is between "loot whore" and "easily amused." Gotcha. 

Do you have another option? Or perhaps a game with gameplay similar to warframe where DE can take notes? So far I can't find a game with mobility and power like warframe

1 minute ago, Fallen77 said:

What enjoyment do you think anyone over 1000 hours (not steam hours) would get out of Eprime ? Or any basic gameplay mission as a all ?

Being a godly creature as the result of my effort from E Prime all the way to sedna

12 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Are you fully done on all activities and still enjoy the gameplay like the first day ? I doubt it.

Yes, and I'm still enjoying it like my first day

13 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

That's why people seek difficulty, because the base game is not challenging enough to warrant not having anything to chase.

"I play for the gameplay" is a non argument, that only shows that you haven't played THAT much. It's not a problem by any mean, but consider other's pov man.

Now, what kind of difficulty that you can make that isn't something that can be trivialised by "meta gears" and not using things that people despise as "cheap tactics" Like I put on my thread?

I don't think I'm the only one that purely enjoy the gameplay, but if you want to say difficulty, I'll give you this

I think this might be something you will like as difficulty

19 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

And I could add, many people just love hoarding stuff, that is their motivation from day one, more than the combat itself. It's not them playing the wrong way, they're getting enjoyment in another way.

I understand people love hoarding stuff but asking for more like making them is nothing? You can expect half baked content released on shorter intervals which you will complain about

21 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

I trully wish for you to still have a blast on Eprime months later, but that's pretty unlikely imo.

If I say I'm still enjoying E Prime after 5 years from 2014 and 2000 hours without a single break? Will you believe it?

22 minutes ago, Fallen77 said:

Yeah you can technically play the game for the game (like some pushing hours upon hours of Mot, but that's pretty specific and restricting way of playing), you can also technically replay cod4's solo campaign for the 100th time. Weither you like it or not is up to you, but you see where I'm going.

Perhaps you can design your own content as fan concept like I did for third orb mother and get recognised by DE to be added as new content

il y a 13 minutes, 844448 a dit :

Being a godly creature as the result of my effort from E Prime all the way to sedna

Yes, and I'm still enjoying it like my first day

Now, what kind of difficulty that you can make that isn't something that can be trivialised by "meta gears" and not using things that people despise as "cheap tactics" Like I put on my thread?

I don't think I'm the only one that purely enjoy the gameplay, but if you want to say difficulty, I'll give you this

I think this might be something you will like as difficulty

I understand people love hoarding stuff but asking for more like making them is nothing? You can expect half baked content released on shorter intervals which you will complain about

If I say I'm still enjoying E Prime after 5 years from 2014 and 2000 hours without a single break? Will you believe it?

Perhaps you can design your own content as fan concept like I did for third orb mother and get recognised by DE to be added as new content

Very important point, I am not on the "side" of people restlessly asking for more content. I think it's unreasonnable to seek enjoyment after 6 years of the same thing. Now, telling those guys that they are not enjoying the game because they're playing the wrong way / for the wrong reasons is ridiculous.

I asked if you enjoy it like the first day AND are at the same point as op in terms of progression. Ofc you'll have one of the two, but both ?

I know all about the difficulty conendrum, and as you say, nothing bellow 3 hours on Mot can be considered hard. HENCE why people are turning to reward chasing instead, because after long enough, everything's so easy it gets boring.

And again, if you're still loving Eprime, awesome. But it should be easy to understand that you are a minuscule minority here.

Finally, I'm not gonna bring out any suggestion to fix the game because I am not pointing out those issues to scream at DE, I am doing this to explain to you how this

il y a une heure, 844448 a dit :

Which one are you?

Is bs

• Like 1