Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback for Disruption. Long shot, but maybe allow players to opt in to automatically open relics?

nokinoks

The disruption has been so far pretty fun for me, I don't even know why since it's pretty much mobile defense but in any case as much as I like it the rewards are kinda mediocre and alright, fine, relics, I get a lot of relics  but then I have to open those things so it's like I worked to get more work so yeah it's a long shot but would it be possible to get the relics already opened? I would prefer that than having to do missions again just to get that feeling of actual rewards. and it has to be opt in so of course players who want to upgrade their relics can do so. I've already played disruption and I have to spend another 5 minutes each opening a loot box and you know, would be nice if I have the reward after the mission and not after another mission.

2 hours ago, (XB1)ShadowBlood89 said:

so basically your wanting disruptions to grant prime parts without any relics cause its too much of a hassle to do another mission type to open your pile of relics

now exactly how I would put it but I guess that's the same? yes, who likes doing capture missions? mob def? well in any case it's not like what I'm asking for will happen, would be awfully convenient tho