Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndanas don't fit right on several frames and/or the character stands funny.

(XBOX)GODsmokeZILLA

I first noticed this with the Sari Syndanas on Loki, Rhino, Chroma (primes) but have since noticed it on several other frames and Syndanas (Banshee p etc)... Either it sits slightly rotated to the left or off center, kind of like their back is turned more than it is... 

Pls Bump if you heard this and fix Sari Syndanas because my Rhino Prime won't be complete without Scarab skin Titania Noble animations and Sari Syndana.

Edited by (XB1)GODsmokeZILLA

Ahh, The Great Clipping Issues will never leave warframe.

A lot of stuff just looks strange and some of the models intersect one another, a good examplke is Nezha deluxe's arm goes thru his knee pads. Stuff they make is okay but the dont plan about model behavious so I have not been using Nezha because of that even thos is great. There are some syandanas that look weird with Khora going from on should to the other and thru the model, syandanas that are bulky usually behave like that

Yeah the great joy of clipping models in warframe is a known 'issue'.... don't expect it to be fixed any time soon, if ever, if they had any sort of QC over clipping we wouldn't have gauss's left hand (right as you look at it) clipping through his body when kneeling on the start screen, that isn't even an add on, that's the default model for that frame.

• 3 weeks later...