Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

sorties

Luciole77

its not a time for some renew rewards? Im very tired to receive ayatans non-stop and endo...arbitration is better and giving a lot endo and ayatans....! pointless sortie giving ayatas dont you?

And about kuva? Why 6k? Why not 15k? 6k is nothing for already rolled rivens....! more than 10 rolls 6k is nothing!

Why not add 3x relic packs? umbra forma?

Edited by Luciole77

Everybody wants different things. For example, I'm always happy with a little more endo, but relic packs? I spend my overflowing syndicate standing on relic packs, because there really isn't anything else to buy right now. I have enough of them.

Sorties are accessible early in the game, so it's okay if we're getting basic stuff from them. I'd be happy with a greater amount of endo / Kuva though!

• Like 3

Shorties are for everyone. Not everyone will like all the same rewards, I hate the idea of a relic pack for example. No matter what, someone's gonna get the short end of the stick. 

And umbral forma already has its source. It's too strong to be easily acquired. 

Edited by Miser_able

I would:

- Replace the Endo reward with 5x radiant Relics. Also increase filled Anasa Endo yield to 4k.

- Increase Kuva reward to 12k

- Replace Forma with Umbra Forma

14 minutes ago, Miser_able said:

Shorties are for everyone. Not everyone will like all the same rewards, I hate the idea of a relic pack for example. No matter what, someone's gonna get the short end of the stick.

A solution would be to roll two rewards (guaranteed to be different) and allow players to pick the one they prefer.

15 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

A solution would be to roll two rewards (guaranteed to be different) and allow players to pick the one they prefer.

Perhaps. But then you run into the issue of "what qualifies as different?" when it rolls a riven, does it mean no other riven at all or could it roll 2 different kinds of rivens? Should endo and ayatans also not be rollable at the same time? What about potatoes, forma, and exilus? 

4 hours ago, Firetempest said:

Sortie is a lower bar to enter than arbitration. Its maybe time for an Elite Sortie. There is no reason to change the current rewards.

Yeah, pure Archwing and K-Drive Sorties. Because only the most elite have those leveled and usable.