Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming back on another platform.

Vanille

Hello!
Few months ago my pc died and can't play stuff anymore and can't afford a new one, so I sadly had to stop playing Warframe. But I was told by a close relative that I would be getting a free PS4 in a couple of months. I really miss Warframe, one of my favorite online games that managed to hook me for years and not willingly abandoning it. I had a MR27 account back when the test was released and when I was forced to quit, and almost the entire market purchased, and keeping up with Baro and lots of cosmetics and stuff that usually takes a long time to rng farm.

Would you consider it worth coming back and starting from 0, losing years of progress and time consumed, to start again on PS4? Part of me wants to because I really miss Warframe, but part of me is like 'ughhhhhh, getting everything again'. I love collecting stuff in games and the thought of having to repeat a long grind pushes me back a bit. What would you guys suggest?

It depends on whether you can save up at least 175-300$. You can buy refurbished OEM Intel systems from a few generations back (or 8th gen i3s) and just buy a used 1050ti-1060 6gb and it would be enough to play Warframe (plus many other games) due to it not being that demanding.

Otherwise, just start over on PS4.