Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do U Like Your Protection ?

HAYABU5A

no not that kind.. >_<

i mean, how do you guys like to mod your frames for optimal builds ? 

the common idea is in high level play you can be one shotted and insta die anyways so many people will just fit redirection and call it a day 

vitality is useful versus poison/infested, alot of people like to use maxed redirection and vitality or even redirection and vigor or even all 3 at once.. then u got the shield recharge mods, using shade sentinel, defensive abilities etc

so what is best overall ? the ratio of passive defense vs boosting your frames other attributes

it would seem people lower the amount defensive mods they fit as their skill and understanding of the game increases 

I only use Vitality. I play Vauban and Nekros, Ash and Saryn and I find no need to use Redirection on any of them.

Ash and Saryn have the highest health stat, so vitality with them maximizes on it in a major way and they have decent shields without redirection.

Nekros can spawn his own health orbs and his shields are terrible, so I feel as if using vitality on him gives him more survivability.

With Vaub I also run Quick Thinking and since he has a massive amount of energy, if he dies he recovers full health, but he typically won't die anyways.

Warframe0172_zps8fbbed58.png Immortal baby... Just ran nightmare defense and on the last wave I kept hitting 0 health, and then regaining it thanks to max rage, and max energy siphon... why worry so much about all that health, shield garbage when you can be just be immortal (warning constantly getting shot may not give this mod a chance to revive you, at least 1 second between being shot to death, and reviving is required)

Warframe0172_zps8fbbed58.png Immortal baby... Just ran nightmare defense and on the last wave I kept hitting 0 health, and then regaining it thanks to max rage, and max energy siphon... why worry so much about all that health, shield garbage when you can be just be immortal (warning constantly getting shot may not give this mod a chance to revive you, at least 1 second between being shot to death, and reviving is required)

this looks fun

Only Redirection. Unless nightmare.

For Loki and Nyx, I don't even use redirection but fit a quick rest mod.

Loki has both quick rest and rush.

There is no need for excessive tank if you can avoid and deal enough damage.

Even for my Rhino, I use Redirection and quick rest only.

Edited by fatpig84