Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make A Lobby System For Voids And Derelict Missions

LtZefar

Just make a lobby for those games. Shouting out in the chat and asking for a certain Void mission is like being a hooker. It's not fun. It's boring and tedious.

Being a host and asking for people to join and you need to type in their long &#! name and sometimes, 20 letter name which doesn't adhere to the rules of proper names.

So here is a GOOD way to do this.

Make so that the one who host is the one who starts the game. The other have no say in that matter. This is because the host might want a full group and maybe some jerk just wants to start the game after some time.

Give kick ability to the host. Because there is without a doubt going to be people with low levels trying to get to those missions.

Give options such as.

Public: Open for anyone, open while being in the level as well.

Invites only: Only open while hosting in the lobby. But if someone where to drop in the middle of the game they can join back again, no matter how far in the guys have gotten.

Private: Much like how Void hosting works right now.

Conclave limit: Enable players to put a limit on how low players can be to join the game.

Now the reason you should do this is because.

1: It'll burn up most Void keys pretty quickly because people don't need to bother with the Recruit channel bs.

2: When the keys run out people will either try to farm more or go buy more. Read that part? BUY MORE KEYS.

3: It's more fun and makes the game focus more on the fun part.

Stop making us shout out in a chat to ask for invite or groups that are trying to play the void missions. Also the same goes for Derelict missions.

... Shouting out in the chat and asking for a certain Void mission is like being a hooker. It's not fun. It's boring and tedious.

Being a host and asking for people to join and you need to type in their long &#! name and sometimes, 20 letter name ...

Make so that the one who host is the one who starts the game. The other have no say in that matter. This is because the host might want a full group and maybe some jerk just wants to start the game after some time.

Give options such as.

Public: Open for anyone, open while being in the level as well.

Invites only: Only open while hosting in the lobby. But if someone where to drop in the middle of the game they can join back again, no matter how far in the guys have gotten.

Private: Much like how Void hosting works right now.

... Also the same goes for Derelict missions.

i quoted the relevant stuff i liked and agreed with, not everything tho

Edited by CY13ERPUNK

+1 to this.

I personally would like something the system Torchlight 2 has.

It lists all the active lobbies...

jLaH8.png

...just imagine...

I don't know **** about programming though so I don't know how hard it would be to implement this.

i quoted the relevant stuff i liked and agreed with, not everything tho

Why don't you like Conclave limit and kick feature? Void missions can easily be much harder with someone dying all the time.

I just don't see why you would not want them. They can only be used in the lobby.