Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rideable Ambulas MOA Companion

Fogg

10 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

This is too silly for me to take seriously xD

We have hoverboards, jetpacks, and maggots bursting from cysts on our necks, but riding on existing boss units is too silly? v0v

8 minutes ago, Fogg said:

We have hoverboards, jetpacks, and maggots bursting from cysts on our necks, but riding on existing boss units is too silly? v0v

Hoverboard for ninjas is meh, jet packs for ninjas is meh, a deadly mutant maggot assisting a mutant ninja is meh

A ninja riding a robot with chicken legs, bouncing around everywhere? Yes... i find this too silly when compared to the environment you see in warframe

Though i would never vote for something like this, to be added to warframe against other things. It would be good laugh my first time seeing it, if DE where to add it. Just make sure to have the operator screaming "weeeeee!!!!" Or "yeeehaaaa!"

Edited by (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII

5 minutes ago, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Hoverboard for ninjas is meh, jet packs for ninjas is meh, a deadly mutant maggot assisting a mutant ninja is meh

A ninja riding a robot with chicken legs bouncing around everywhere? Yes... i find this silly...

Well, it has been done before too.

Edited by Fogg

On ‎2019‎-‎09‎-‎22 at 1:33 AM, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

This is too silly for me to take seriously xD

Oh look another worthless scum sucking troll who could have just moved on but wanted to show us all how small his infested maggot was...………………..

4 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

Oh look another worthless scum sucking troll who could have just moved on but wanted to show us all how small his infested maggot was...………………..

Dude its not that serious, its not like im saying his idea is horrible or anything... i just think its funny..........

I think a lot of the warframe community thinks our chicken legged moa's are funny lookin. They be bouncing around when they run so when youre riding one you know youll really be bouncing 😂😂

But yea chill out

On 2019-09-24 at 3:16 PM, (PS4)IIFrost_GhostII said:

Dude its not that serious, its not like im saying his idea is horrible or anything... i just think its funny..........

I think a lot of the warframe community thinks our chicken legged moa's are funny lookin. They be bouncing around when they run so when youre riding one you know youll really be bouncing 😂😂

But yea chill out

LMAO, the troll is now trying to backpedal and save face by pretending he wasn't trying to troll and tell me to calm down. I will do no such thing. I will always call trolls out. Stop faking the funk.

19 hours ago, SPEKTRE76 said:

LMAO, the troll is now trying to backpedal and save face by pretending he wasn't trying to troll and tell me to calm down. I will do no such thing. I will always call trolls out. Stop faking the funk.

Youre the only one appearing to be a troll. If i was a troll, why would i backpedal to "save face"? Isnt the point of a troll to get people all upset? It would make more sense for me to troll harder than to "backpedal" after seeing you respond..... i have no reason to fear you enough to backpedal.

Also ive been on the forums for a few years and have trolled no one, which makes it even more irrational to think im trolling now... can easily prove that by clicking on my profile and viewing my activity...

But whatever, think what you want. Not like it matters anyway lol. (Look at me ending an argument in a way that lets you know i wont be responding to any further comments! Sure sounds like something trolls do. (Not) 😂)