Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equinox TennoGen idea?

(PSN)LK-4T4

I've noticed a few times how a TennoGen item would have 2 creators, which ended up having me wondering (oh so early in the morning) if it'd be possible to do this with a skin? I believe i've only seen this on Syandanas..but with Equinox being quite a load then this would be great!

But the idea I had here was, would it even be possible to do only this but do something nuts as a Corpra-Graxx mashup?

Edited by (PS4)LK-4T4
Title capitalization error with "TennoGen"

Le 24/09/2019 à 07:53, led2012WF a dit :

items with multiple creators happens because it's a collaboration, between the concept artist and the 3d artist

Not always, it just mean multiples artists worked on the piece, regardless of what they did on it.
For the few collabs I did, we both worked on the initial concept and the sculpt to make sure it reflect what we both wanted. I think that's what Hitsu and Reil do for their weapons too, and maybe other artists, I don't know.

So yeah, if Faven and FrellingHazmot want to work together, nothing prevent them from doing a Graxx-Corpra Equinox and it could definitely looks good. However it's a big technical challenge due to how Equinox is setup for the combined form, but it's still an nice idea. It could also be done solely by an other artist that just want to do a Grineer-Corpus Equinox, but it would be less interesting.

• Like 1