Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Do I Feel Like a God

kwlingo

Love going into defense and everything just dies when I let the magic do its thing. I see everyone running around killing everything while i go collect loot and spam my killing abilities. Love it!!! lol Saryn, Volt, Mesa, Equinox. The thing I love most is that I don't need to see my enemies to kill them and still getting most the damage and kills. Am I a God?

Edited by kwlingo
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kwlingo said:

Love going into defense and everything just dies when I let the magic do its thing. I see everyone running around killing everything while i go collect loot and spam my killing abilities. Love it!!! lol Saryn, Volt, Mesa, Equinox. The thing I love most is that I don't need to see my enemies to kill them and still getting most the damage and kills. Am I a God?

only if you could cross the source wall at the edge of the universe

1 hour ago, kwlingo said:

*Breathes in*

Power Fantasy. 

Honestly I got tired of the whole “look how many bodies I can rack up” thing and my power trip now is seeing how god damn fast i can make my gauss without becoming motion sick. So far Ive got his  speed (1.99 sprint mach rush) which I can take into second gear with arcane phantasm, third gear with dispatch overdrive and 5th gear with both combined. Usually by then Im traveling the largest of mission tile sets in a second or two. Its f****** amazing

4 hours ago, kwlingo said:

How are you going to feel when I do more damage than you with my Trin in Arbie?

7 hours ago, kwlingo said:

Go fight a lv165 battalyst and come back with your results.

7 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

Honestly I got tired of the whole “look how many bodies I can rack up” thing and my power trip now is seeing how god damn fast i can make my gauss without becoming motion sick. So far Ive got his  speed (1.99 sprint mach rush) which I can take into second gear with arcane phantasm, third gear with dispatch overdrive and 5th gear with both combined. Usually by then Im traveling the largest of mission tile sets in a second or two. Its f****** amazing

lol this is God Speed! Nice!!! I consider this God after the nerf of running upside down 

Edited by kwlingo

7 hours ago, Sitchrea said:

Because you are.

If I were a God I would have never asked. I would already know.

7 hours ago, kevoisvevo said:

only if you could cross the source wall at the edge of the universe

Gara has tried this but still not there yet. lol

6 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

The one time you truly know when you're officially a God in this game is when you become really really really bored.

Why so serious? This is exactly why I posted this. Next level frame are God's.

4 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

This entire post was made to brag. Classy. Yes we can all kill all of the things. Congrats.

Because Im a God