Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations new rewards made Endo rare

Inumayobaka

Most of the new rewards have a 'cap' to them. 

As in, after we get a certain number of them, there's no actually need to get more of them.
I honestly agree with this post https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/d6mf0f/crazy_suggestion_put_arbitration_items_into_the/

01Nh4mA.png

And feel that the rewards should be moved to the Arbitrations vendor and allow us to purchase them with our Vitus Essence.

Especially since there has been a significant increase to obtain them.

The new rewards have made Endo / Ayatan Sculptures the de facto rare rewards.

80S2ViM.jpg

40 minutes of Arbitrations used to net me around 20K Endo but now.. just look at the image above.

That is all I got. I was getting so many of the new Arcane and mods instead.

Before: Players did not play Arbitrations as much due to rotations being twice as long.

After: Players do not play Arbitrations due to repeatedly getting more of the new rewards after they already obtained all of them.

• Like 10

The new mods are bad(for me). I just do arbitrations now and then for seeding step, when I have that Ill wait a few months for the rare mods to be cheap on market and then grab them, or get the mdos passively while ephemera hunting. Endo can be earned in many ways I mean you still get sculptures, did you fail to show those in your reward list on the end screen or got none at all? Any ways Im sure you have got a few sculptures the reward screen looks long.

4 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I never did arbitrations for endo. I usually have a bunch of sculptures for that, from maroo or sortie missions. And i also dissolve the billions of duplicates every month.

Currently I have about 100k from these sources. More than enough to max out a few primed mods, and sell them for plat.

Congrats on being an outlier?

3 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

I never did arbitrations for endo.

This. I can get endo literally everywhere in the entire solar system (and almost certainly beyond, if Tau ever becomes a possibility). While I do not have any use for duplicate versions of mods that I get from there, I much prefer getting multiple copies of things unique to that mission type rather than multiple copies of crap that drops everywhere else.

First people complain that Arbitrations are a bad Endo farm and there is nothing to get from them besides cosmetics, now when it has actual rewards and less Endo people complain that they aren't getting more Endo and don't want any other rewards.

There is no satisfying this community.

• Like 9

i can certainly empathize with that Abitrations had been a purpose built Gamemode for Fusion Energy, also with some other stuff. but introduced as the primo place for Fusion Energy (replacing Rathuum and Excavation as the only intentional things one can play for Fusion Energy, which were very boring to do in the longrun - spamming Missions to find Statues isn't technically something you do on purpose and it also can be boring).
even though i have little use for the Resource myself, that doesn't change what the Gamemode was there for.

either the Mods or the Arcanes i would have expected to be in the Arbiters shop - i just don't have much of an opinion as to which of the two is less desirable to get.

(also would expect Arbiters shop to have Key(Relic) packs, haven't looked at anything in that shop for a while just been hoarding, don't remember if that's already there)

Edited by taiiat

I think Arcanes are fine rewards to be in the drop tables as they still have value after getting getting them a few times, unlike mods that are worthless after the first drop (because the market is not something that rewards should take into account).

But yeah, Arbitrations should have remained primarily as an Endo farm because the vast majority of players need lots of Endo (and even those that don't "need" it can still "use" it, big doubt that many people have maxed all of their mods). Basically replace the drop chances of the old mods with Arcanes, leave the Endo drop chances untouched from where they were. Then have all of the mods be exclusive to the shop.

Just now, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Endo and Ayatans rare? Today I've been sitting on Everest arbitration for 40 minutes and all I got was Endo and 2 ayatans.

yeah, this
OP's second screenshot shows 1 endo reward, and Adaptation, and 2 combat disciplines... after 28 (25) minutes in who knows what kind of mission

i've been getting MORE endo now, besides, adaptation sells for like 40 plat -_-

18 minutes ago, taiiat said:

(also would expect Arbiters shop to have Key(Relic) packs, haven't looked at anything in that shop for a while just been hoarding, don't remember if that's already there)

No, they don't sell Relic packs before. And the latest update added only one Arbitration mod that used to be a reward in rotations (Sharpshooter) and Kuva.

1 hour ago, Inumayobaka said:
Spoiler

Most of the new rewards have a 'cap' to them. 

As in, after we get a certain number of them, there's no actually need to get more of them.
I honestly agree with this post https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/d6mf0f/crazy_suggestion_put_arbitration_items_into_the/

01Nh4mA.png

And feel that the rewards should be moved to the Arbitrations vendor and allow us to purchase them with our Vitus Essence.

Especially since there has been a significant increase to obtain them.

The new rewards have made Endo / Ayatan Sculptures the de facto rare rewards.

80S2ViM.jpg

40 minutes of Arbitrations used to net me around 20K Endo but now.. just look at the image above.

That is all I got. I was getting so many of the new Arcane and mods instead.

Before: Players did not play Arbitrations as much due to rotations being twice as long.

After: Players do not play Arbitrations due to repeatedly getting more of the new rewards after they already obtained all of them.

Time for me to grind for the new stuff then. I was getting more endo from other sources anyway....

Sometimes it feels as if it physically pains DE to just do something nice without adding something to screw players with it ever since they decided to add Nullifiers to the game.

The only exception I can think of being Dog Days which is just a pure novelty for fun experience that I didn't even get to participate in myself (I was burnt out of warframe at the time and wasn't playing for 2-4 months.  Due to Khora grind coupled with being shortly after nightwave season 1 finished.)

I do dislike this side of Arbitration now. I love how much faster it is with survival and such. However, I'm getting flooded with arcanes. Went 2 hours in a solo excavation. Did I believe 46 digs, so 23 rounds. I left with 4k endo and 2 sculptures if I remember correctly.

With all of the complaints about the Void being diluted with unvaultings and such, they go and dilute the arbitration drop table a ton. Offer Arbitration for endo and sculptures only to destroy arbitrations by making those 2 things rarer. 

suggestions or options:

*remove the Ayatana list from the rewards and make them rare again
*reward endo in place of sculpture rewards
*option to dissolve arcana in endo
*sell rewards for essences
*sell endo of honor arbritation by essences
*remove kuva from arbitrary honor shopping

If endo is de facto rare now why is it also the highest chance of dropping on the board still and endo stuff are the only drops allowed double digit chances? With the rotation changes of it being now AABBCC chances of endo have gone down abit but now for instance rotation A you have a 40% chance twice to get 900. If you combine all the items in the table that give endo you have 1: 67% of endo or statue 2: 63.5% of endo or statue 3: 49.5% Chance of endo or statue. People literally complained when arbitrations came out that it was a good for nothing but an endo form and wasn't useful to later game players oh hey there is later game player stuff in there now but now people are complaining that DE ruined ONE of the many ways to farm endo geeze people flip flop in here more than pancakes in a diner. 

the least you could do was show the chances before scribbling all over the page or put the changes you want under them but here is the table in a spoiler as i dont want to take up too much space on a page

Spoiler
Rotation A  
Ayatan Valana Sculpture Rare (9.00%)
Ayatan Sah Sculpture Rare (9.00%)
Ayatan Ayr Sculpture Rare (9.00%)
3X Vitus Essence Rare (7.00%)
Arcane Pistoleer Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Tanker Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Bodyguard Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline Rare (2.00%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (2.00%)
Rolling Guard Rare (2.00%)
Adaptation Rare (2.00%)
Aerodynamic Rare (2.00%)
Aura Forma Blueprint Ultra Rare (1.00%)
900 Endo Common (40.00%)
Rotation B  
Ayatan Vaya Sculpture Uncommon (12.00%)
Ayatan Piv Sculpture Uncommon (12.00%)
Arcane Bodyguard Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Blade Charger Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Primary Charger Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline Rare (2.50%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (2.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (2.50%)
Adaptation Rare (2.50%)
Shepherd Rare (2.50%)
Aura Forma Blueprint Rare (2.00%)
1200 Endo Common (39.50%)
Rotation C  
Ayatan Orta Sculpture Uncommon (20.00%)
Arcane Pistoleer Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Tanker Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Blade Charger Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Primary Charger Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline Rare (3.50%)
Melee Guidance Rare (3.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (3.50%)
Swift Momentum Rare (3.50%)
Seeding Step Ephemera Blueprint Rare (5.00%)
Aura Forma Blueprint Rare (4.50%)
1500 Endo Uncommon (29.50%)

Edit so i took the time to make some Pie charts i shall put them in the spoiler below to save space aura forma did not want to show its chance but they are 1%/2%/4.5% respectively 

Spoiler

tMoANtT.pngp1h3oOz.pngXoh38hb.png

Edited by seprent
  • Like 4

I didn't really enjoy arbitrations before, the 10 minute wait for reward and potential for host migrations made me avoid them, only forced myself for the collections. 

But after the rework, with 5 minute reward time and the vitus drops I am finding myself doing it a lot more. 

I already had everything from the shop (except cautious shot cause that sucks) and thought the archgun rivens were not worth it,

but just this week I rolled 3 of them (crattler, corvas and imperator) and I didn't feel down after that spending cause vitus essence isn't hard to get anymore(riven capacity increase might also have had a hand) , even the amber star blueprint feels viable now (viable, not great) 

I do feel some of the rewards should be in the shop, but I am really not too concerned, and Endo may be slightly lower to drop but hey, how much Endo do you even need if you already cleared the star chart? You are already good enough to play the game.