Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations new rewards made Endo rare

Inumayobaka

On 2019-09-23 at 12:29 AM, DoomFruit said:

This. I can get endo literally everywhere in the entire solar system (and almost certainly beyond, if Tau ever becomes a possibility). While I do not have any use for duplicate versions of mods that I get from there, I much prefer getting multiple copies of things unique to that mission type rather than multiple copies of crap that drops everywhere else.

You serious? You were getting Endo all over the place? You were getting more than 20,000 Endo in 40 minutes? Please do share. I guess I have been playing Warframe the wrong way all this while. 

Rare mods and Primed mods will always be introduced to us in future. As such, Endo is a resource worth having plenty of beforehand. 
Arbitrations used to be a good source of Endo but not anymore.

Just now, Inumayobaka said:

You serious? You were getting Endo all over the place? You were getting more than 20,000 Endo in 40 minutes? Please do share. I guess I have been playing Warframe the wrong way all this while. 

Rare mods and Primed mods will always be introduced to us in future. As such, Endo is a resource worth having plenty of beforehand. 
Arbitrations used to be a good source of Endo but not anymore.

No, I wasn't. I also don't encounter new mods anywhere near fast enough to need that kind of income. Kuva, I can use. Forma, I can use. Endo - no. I've already maxed out every mod that matters to me.

23 hours ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

Endo and Ayatans rare? Today I've been sitting on Everest arbitration for 40 minutes and all I got was Endo and 2 ayatans.

Did you ever play Arbitrations before the recent changes or did you at least bother to read my entire post?

I said I used to get 20,000 Endo in 40 minutes. Now, it barely reached 5000 Endo and just 1 or 2 Sculptures. 
I don't think you will not be able to provide a screenshot of your Endo/minute coming close in any way thanks to the new diluted drop table.

1 minute ago, DoomFruit said:

No, I wasn't. I also don't encounter new mods anywhere near fast enough to need that kind of income. Kuva, I can use. Forma, I can use. Endo - no. I've already maxed out every mod that matters to me.

Then, good on you, veteran! Not everyone has everything they need like you. 

2 minutes ago, Inumayobaka said:

Then, good on you, veteran! Not everyone has everything they need like you. 

To restate, I've maxed out every single mod I care about and I have never once attempted to farm for endo. Not void keys, not Hieracon, not anything else. I have never had a problem with having enough - it drops everywhere from normal gameplay.

• Like 2

On 2019-09-23 at 12:33 AM, trst said:

First people complain that Arbitrations are a bad Endo farm and there is nothing to get from them besides cosmetics, now when it has actual rewards and less Endo people complain that they aren't getting more Endo and don't want any other rewards.

There is no satisfying this community.

Do you have a source for these 'complaints' about Arbitrations beig a bad Endo farm? Because I don't think they did.
They complained that Arbitrations' double-rotation was insufferable. 

I'm not the same person who complained about rewards before and complaining about it now for you to have given that reply, by the way.

"There is no satisfying this community". Very constructive in this discussion. I feel like you're probably someone who never played Arbitrations before the recent changes to understand that Arbitrations was the best place to earn Endo. 

Just now, DoomFruit said:

To restate, I've maxed out every single mod I care about and I have never once attempted to farm for endo. Not void keys, not Hieracon, not anything else. I have never had a problem with having enough - it drops everywhere from normal gameplay.

Now you're just generalizing. What is this "normal gameplay" that you speak of? Kindly elaborate. A veteran would definitely have everything since they played from the beginning, barely facing any issue with every content drop. Which is why after consuming the new content (thanks to having prior resources), there's complaints that it wasn't enough. 

On 2019-09-23 at 12:31 AM, JackHargreav said:

I'm just saying this because it looks like a non problem. We have all these ways to get endo so, like what? Why is this a problem?

You do realize I said 20,000 Endo in 40 minutes. You may not have Endo issues but not everyone is you, Tenno. Try thinking selflessly a little so that you can contribute better to this discussion?

There is literally nowhere else on Warframe where you could have obtained that amount of Endo/minute. 
Also, are you even thinking about the new rewards? After you get a copy of each mod, after you get 10 copies of the Arcanes, then what?

You will be happy to repeatedly get more and more of them? Most of the Arcanes introduced were pretty useless. Except for maybe just 2 of them. They would barely sell for much too.

We would most definitely not use those Arcanes for Arbitrations itself because Arcane Grace and Arcane Guardian is too important to not have on.
The new rewards need to be moved to the Arbitrations vendor. 

23 hours ago, seprent said:

If endo is de facto rare now why is it also the highest chance of dropping on the board still and endo stuff are the only drops allowed double digit chances? With the rotation changes of it being now AABBCC chances of endo have gone down abit but now for instance rotation A you have a 40% chance twice to get 900. If you combine all the items in the table that give endo you have 1: 67% of endo or statue 2: 63.5% of endo or statue 3: 49.5% Chance of endo or statue. People literally complained when arbitrations came out that it was a good for nothing but an endo form and wasn't useful to later game players oh hey there is later game player stuff in there now but now people are complaining that DE ruined ONE of the many ways to farm endo geeze people flip flop in here more than pancakes in a diner. 

the least you could do was show the chances before scribbling all over the page or put the changes you want under them but here is the table in a spoiler as i dont want to take up too much space on a page

Reveal hidden contents
Rotation A  
Ayatan Valana Sculpture Rare (9.00%)
Ayatan Sah Sculpture Rare (9.00%)
Ayatan Ayr Sculpture Rare (9.00%)
3X Vitus Essence Rare (7.00%)
Arcane Pistoleer Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Tanker Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Bodyguard Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline Rare (2.00%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (2.00%)
Rolling Guard Rare (2.00%)
Adaptation Rare (2.00%)
Aerodynamic Rare (2.00%)
Aura Forma Blueprint Ultra Rare (1.00%)
900 Endo Common (40.00%)
Rotation B  
Ayatan Vaya Sculpture Uncommon (12.00%)
Ayatan Piv Sculpture Uncommon (12.00%)
Arcane Bodyguard Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Blade Charger Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Primary Charger Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline Rare (2.50%)
Vigorous Swap Rare (2.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (2.50%)
Adaptation Rare (2.50%)
Shepherd Rare (2.50%)
Aura Forma Blueprint Rare (2.00%)
1200 Endo Common (39.50%)
Rotation C  
Ayatan Orta Sculpture Uncommon (20.00%)
Arcane Pistoleer Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Tanker Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Blade Charger Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Primary Charger Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline Rare (3.50%)
Melee Guidance Rare (3.50%)
Rolling Guard Rare (3.50%)
Swift Momentum Rare (3.50%)
Seeding Step Ephemera Blueprint Rare (5.00%)
Aura Forma Blueprint Rare (4.50%)
1500 Endo Uncommon (29.50%)

Edit so i took the time to make some Pie charts i shall put them in the spoiler below to save space aura forma did not want to show its chance but they are 1%/2%/4.5% respectively 

Reveal hidden contents

tMoANtT.pngp1h3oOz.pngXoh38hb.png

First of, thank you. Thank you for proving my point and let me just ask again, you did see that I stated I got 20,000 Endo in 40 minutes? Yes?

Your pie charts could not be more accurate of proving my point: 40% , 39.5% , 29.5% drop rate for Endo, yes? 

Also, this means that there is a 60% , 60.5% , 70.5% chance that you get ANYTHING ELSE BUT ENDO.

Do you see the difference in the drop rate now? Your own pie chart, by the way. Thanks again.

Also, after we get all the new stuff, what are we even going to do with the extra copies? They barely have much value.

19 minutes ago, Inumayobaka said:

Did you ever play Arbitrations before the recent changes or did you at least bother to read my entire post?

I said I used to get 20,000 Endo in 40 minutes. Now, it barely reached 5000 Endo and just 1 or 2 Sculptures. 
I don't think you will not be able to provide a screenshot of your Endo/minute coming close in any way thanks to the new diluted drop table.

You used to earn more endo than now. That means they decreased the amounts that drop. I don't think this makes the resource more rare. It'd be more rare, if they'd have decreased its drop chances.

It seems that most of the replies I am getting are from Tenno who have barely or never played Arbitrations before the recent changes. 
So you do not seem to understand where I'm coming from about Arbitrations being (well, used to be) the best source of Endo.

I already repeated this but I'll say it again, 20,000 Endo in 40 minutes compared to what you are getting now is a drastic change. 

To me, it is a huge disappointment. 
The new rewards were poorly thought of and after we get all the new rewards, what will be do with the duplicates that we will repeatedly obtain? There will be barely any use for them.

If Endo was still the primary drop, we would still be able to 'sell' Endo by ranking up mods instead. Primed or otherwise.
The potential platinum value of Endo is a constant compared to the new rewards that were added.

You barely reached 5K in 40 minutes of even the fastest Endless mission now (Disruption / Excavation).
DE should move the new rewards as Artbitration Honors and allow us to purchase them via Vitus Essence (especially since they improve how much Vitus Essence we earn now).

3 minutes ago, Sarge_Tarmus said:

You used to earn more endo than now. That means they decreased the amounts that drop. I don't think this makes the resource more rare. It'd be more rare, if they'd have decreased its drop chances.

My screenshot clearly shows a 30 minutes run and I only got 2K Endo, mate. You don't need to be an expert at math to understand the insane difference in that.

The drop in Endo was 25%. Which means 20K in 40 minute should be 15K in 30 minutes. 75% of 15K = 11250‬.

I didn't even get 10K.

So, the problem with OP is they removed his endo farm and started giving different rewards that he doesn't care about? I'm confused...

Also 20k endo is something you can get faster in the arenas on Sedna if you are that desperate for endo. Grab a Nidus and a Necros and you're set for your 20k endo... In half the time it would take with arbitrations. Or faster if there are boosters available. 

A confused tenno

Cheers

2 minutes ago, George_PPS said:

I am actually doing Arbitration again to collect all the new Mods and Arcanes. I already have tons of Endos and soundless sculptures and don’t need anymore Endos. 

Your feedback is noted but you are not providing anything to this discussion. I'm here to share about the new rewards being rewarded via Vitus Essence from Arbitrations Honors and returning the flow of Endo to Arbitrations. 

After you collect all the new mods and Arcanes, you're simply going to stop Arbitrations which is not what DE wants, I'm sure.

1 minute ago, Ahniar said:

So, the problem with OP is they removed his endo farm and started giving different rewards that he doesn't care about? I'm confused...

Also 20k endo is something you can get faster in the arenas on Sedna if you are that desperate for endo. Grab a Nidus and a Necros and you're set for your 20k endo... In half the time it would take with arbitrations. Or faster if there are boosters available. 

A confused tenno

Cheers

It's that and the new rewards not being worth obtaining after we already obtained them all. 
There will be no use for duplicates. Their effects are not so strong as to be able to earn Platinum from either.

It's basically Seeding Step Ephemera all over again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JackHargreav said:

What do you need that much endo for? You smoke it or something?

Uhh, because Endo has a constant value when you use it to rank up mods and sell them? 
Also, after obtaining all the new rewards, their value will drop rapidly and duplicates will be completely useless?

Did you like, read my entire post or just come here to troll instead of discuss?

24 minutes ago, Inumayobaka said:

Do you have a source for these 'complaints' about Arbitrations beig a bad Endo farm? Because I don't think they did.
They complained that Arbitrations' double-rotation was insufferable. 

I'm not the same person who complained about rewards before and complaining about it now for you to have given that reply, by the way.

"There is no satisfying this community". Very constructive in this discussion. I feel like you're probably someone who never played Arbitrations before the recent changes to understand that Arbitrations was the best place to earn Endo. 

From a min-maxing perspective of endo per minute people argued that Rathuum (Vodyanoi specifically) got you more endo with the proper team than Arbitrations did. You only need to search for threads around the time Arbitrations released to find people comparing it to Rathuum and saying was a better farm.

There have been numerous complaints about Arbitrations (like everything in this game) which included endo being too low, endo being a bad reward, rotations being too long, ephemeras are dead drops, perma death is a bad mechanic, etc. Also I only played old Arbitrations long enough to get all the rewards or for when I needed Ayatans for Nightwave as I don't have a pressing need for Endo.

And I say there is no satisfying this community because no matter how DE addressed feedback (which the recent Arbi changes are based on feedback) out comes a new group of people complaining about the changes. Either that the changes were actually bad for some reason, the changes weren't what people wanted (when they usually are), that the changes weren't enough, or that the time spent on said changes should have gone elsewhere. Quite literally everything that has been added or changed about this game has been complained about.

38 minutes ago, DoomFruit said:

In other words:  "It's not a problem for me, so it can't be a problem for anyone else."

18 minutes ago, Inumayobaka said:

Your pie charts could not be more accurate of proving my point: 40% , 39.5% , 29.5% drop rate for Endo, yes? 

Also, this means that there is a 60% , 60.5% , 70.5% chance that you get ANYTHING ELSE BUT ENDO

For endo it self? yes but tell me statues also make up that chart Statues that can be melted down for endo yes? so endo still takes up the majority of the board just in a different form endo is still endo at the end of the day be it in a shiny clicky statue or the (goo?) it is be default even an empty statue has a use to maroo.

I made them to show that while endo takes up a good chunk of the board and the statues as well whose only purpose is endo after getting a full set of them or not the board of the drop table is more endo then other rewards until Rotation C were it is damn close to 50/50 on endo in some form or some other loot

The chance for Raw endo went down Statues chance were unaffected statues are endo in another form 

2 minutes ago, trst said:

From a min-maxing perspective of endo per minute people argued that Rathuum (Vodyanoi specifically) got you more endo with the proper team than Arbitrations did. You only need to search for threads around the time Arbitrations released to find people comparing it to Rathuum and saying was a better farm.

There have been numerous complaints about Arbitrations (like everything in this game) which included endo being too low, endo being a bad reward, rotations being too long, ephemeras are dead drops, perma death is a bad mechanic, etc. Also I only played old Arbitrations long enough to get all the rewards or for when I needed Ayatans for Nightwave as I don't have a pressing need for Endo.

And I say there is no satisfying this community because no matter how DE addressed feedback (which the recent Arbi changes are based on feedback) out comes a new group of people complaining about the changes. Either that the changes were actually bad for some reason, the changes weren't what people wanted (when they usually are), that the changes weren't enough, or that the time spent on said changes should have gone elsewhere. Quite literally everything that has been added or changed about this game has been complained about.

People do not like change so they complain about the change to change the change. 

It's not just in video games. Anyway, this is about Arbitrations and the new rewards should have gone to Arbitration Honors instead and the new increase of getting Vitus Essence would have been an excellent way to purchase the rewards from the vendor instead.

Diluting the reward table with the new rewards was not necessary and most of the rewards are not very useful either.
You simply saying that there's no satisfying the community is true but adds nothing to the discussion which is about the reward being put at the wrong place.

The change hasn't hit consoles yet but I'm just playing Arbitrations for the chance at a free Aura Forma...Trying to sell something on PS4 trade chat is getting pretty bleak, so it's actually faster to run three waves of  whatever for the rare drop and call it day and go play something else..Which is actually okay since I'm getting my No Man's Sky Explorer's inventory expanded....

Now when the Kuva hits the store...I'll play more for that, but I have like 340 Vitus Essence, plus however it doubles... just sitting there collecting dust awaiting to go....

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

2 minutes ago, seprent said:

For endo it self? yes but tell me statues also make up that chart Statues that can be melted down for endo yes? so endo still takes up the majority of the board just in a different form endo is still endo at the end of the day be it in a shiny clicky statue or the (goo?) it is be default even an empty statue has a use to maroo.

I made them to show that while endo takes up a good chunk of the board and the statues as well whose only purpose is endo after getting a full set of them or not the board of the drop table is more endo then other rewards until Rotation C were it is damn close to 50/50 on endo in some form or some other loot

The chance for Raw endo went down Statues chance were unaffected statues are endo in another form 

If we are talking about my rewards screenshot, I can tell you now. I only got 1 Sculpture. 

Seriously, you are giving me the impression that you never played Arbitrations before and are simply fine with how it is now since the rotations were reverted to being single again.
Your pie chart already proved my point. Endo are the de facto rare rewards now.