WhoWantsToKnowMyGame

Prime weapons with Ivara

On 2019-09-28 at 3:09 AM, WhiteMarker said:

The dagger could get a new mechanic. Something like a build in Arcane Trickery or something else.
You point still stands that a dagger would be kind of boring, but DE could make the dagger stand out by giving it a useful gimmick.

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of gimmicky effects on prime weapons, would likely be a hard pass from me.

On 2019-09-28 at 11:43 AM, Nichivo said:

In a sea of 9999 I never noticed anything higher, maybe I am blind, guess I will go spend the day on mot. 

Not my video, -WBA-Homi's video. In his survival run with Ivara he encounters a couple of eximus unit that spawn at level 10,099 near the end of the run. I'm pretty sure its not a gradual thing, I.e. I think its simply just buggy code where an eximus unit will randomly spawn at level 10,099 instead of the 9,999 level cap near the end of the run (like what DatDarkOne said). Homi's run was on Ophelia, Uranus, possibly its a node specific tileset bug.

I will check out your Ivara video later when I've got time, since I'm an obsessive lvara lover, cheers.

EDIT: Thanks for showing your Ivara endurance run video. Also my sympathies to you and your son. I really hope things turn out well for your eldest son, my best wishes to you and your family.  

Edited by BlindStalker
  • Haha 1

I’d be into some weirder options like Okina prime and Magnus /Akmagnus prime. I haven’t touched those weapons since I leveled them for mastery.

baza and lacera are still good in their normal versions.

• Haha 1

On 2019-09-22 at 11:15 AM, DatDarkOne said:

Daikyu Prime.  But considering how it recently got buffed, I'm kinda doubting they will do it now.  

I’d be happy with the same damage but with a faster fire rate and quick shot.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)GmanM1 said:

Aksomati Prime (Silenced)

I still dont get the love for Aksomati (and i loved the akstiletto), very clunky windup etc. Doesnt feel right

😞 

Love the Lacera and wouldnt mind a prime version 🙂

Edited by NigglesAU
Yes

I was hoping for Lesion Prime with Atlas, but alas that didn't happen. I thought about a Prime bow of some sort for Ivara, but then again she already has Artimis Bow, so another bow might be a bit redundant. So it would almost make more sense to get some other sort of weapon or a sidearm of some kind.