Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Golden Joysitick Awards 2019

(PSN)Mr_Tenno777

On 2019-10-11 at 7:06 AM, bibmobello said:

If they remove the obtrusive trolling abilities from some frames and rework the difficulty and damage system they can get my vote because seriously, Destiny 2(the direct opponent considering anthem is dead) is so fkn slow and confusing i have no idea how people could pay for it.

Someone on Twitter talked S#&$ to me over liking the game. I love it, but really. It is rude to attack someone like that on Twitter.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)mckbros said:

Someone on Twitter talked S#&$ to me over liking the game. I love it, but really. It is rude to attack someone like that on Twitter.

On twitter? i just quit that platform, it is just bullS#&$ for journalists and stupid influencers only.

Edited by bibmobello
  • Like 1

Ah, I gave my vote to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for best Game Expansion this year. Couldn't exactly give my vote to DE as Empyrean isn't even out yet, and when it does come out it won't be out in full. Warframe got my Still Playing vote though. Not that any of this really matters imo lol.

Edited by Numerikuu
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Numerikuu said:

Ah, I gave my vote to Monster Hunter World: Iceborne for best Game Expansion this year. Couldn't exactly give my vote to DE as Empyrean isn't even out yet, and when it does come out it won't be out in full. Warframe got my Still Playing vote though. Not that any of this really matters imo lol.

Well Epic Games, after their anti-comsumer pratices, (Their DRM storefront, Buying out Rocket League devs even though gameplay is not hurt by that, and Epic Games Store exclusivity deals) is Nominated for Studio of The Year. Epic must never win. Ever, whatsoever.

On 2019-10-11 at 7:47 PM, Oreades said:

free ebooks..... some of which they are touting as 1st edition..... which IMHO outside of hardbound physical releases means abso-heccen-loutly nothing other than "the measure of which to determine this is outdated".

This disturbs me. It's digital, meaning the edition can be... copied... limitlessly....

13 hours ago, (PS4)mckbros said:

Well Epic Games, after their anti-comsumer pratices, (Their DRM storefront, Buying out Rocket League devs even though gameplay is not hurt by that, and Epic Games Store exclusivity deals) is Nominated for Studio of The Year. Epic must never win. Ever, whatsoever.

Oh, I know. But I'm sure they'll buy their way to a win just like they're paying out for everything else lol.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-10-14 at 9:12 PM, (PS4)mckbros said:

Steam is a DRM store front, buying a developer is 100% legal for example Microsoft owns Obisidan, DE themselves are owned by a Chinese company and the epic store exclusives are all timed and unlike your playstation 4, don't require specialized hardware.  

Now if you want to whine about exclusives, please tell me how to run Death Stranding on PC in 2019. 

Edited by Fire2box

1 minute ago, (PS4)mckbros said:

I did hear The Outer Worlds is amazing. I do want to jump on to it.

It's story is better then New Vegas and the gunplay is way more fluid. My only issues are sometimes the fps dips down to like 45 from a stable 60 and I'm only playing 1080p on a 3700x and 1070ti. 

On 2019-10-15 at 7:12 AM, (PS4)mckbros said:

And yet Epic will, because it is a popularity contest, and there are probably 10 times more people playing fortnite than warframe.