Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave Challenge Silent Eliminator

baoyouming

This week's Elite Weekly challenge of Silent Eliminator (Complete an Extermination Mission with level 30 or higher enemies without triggering alarms) appears to be bugged. The first time I did attempted it was with my friend in a public queue on Saxis on Eris. When we completed the mission we both got credit towards the weekly mission Eliminator (Complete 3 Exterminate missions), but then only he got credit for the Silent Eliminator challenge. We ran Saxis again and got a full group for the second run, and at the end of the mission I asked and one member of the group was given credit for the challenge, but another squad member and I both did not. Finally, my friend and I ran Saxis a third time and again, others in the group had the challenge unlock for them but it did not for me. Meanwhile after each of those missions I was still getting credit towards Eliminator. I restarted my game and tried the challenge on Saxis again, this time using a different warframe and doing it solo, and with no alarms triggered by the end I still did not complete the challenge. Finally I attempted the mission on Oxomoco in the Void with a full public group and we made it through without triggering any alarms and it did unlock for me. Is there something missing in the description where without triggering alarms applies to each person individually such that one person in a group can trigger alarms and they will lose the challenge but everyone else still has a chance to succeed in completing it? Or was this challenge just bugging out on me and others on Saxis?

tl;dr Over 3 attempts others in my groups were given credit for the Silent Eliminator challenge but I was not. Seems buggy.

• 3 weeks later...