Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Flood of Sensor Regulator spawns on Jupiter Sabotage

ExcaliburUmbra

Spoiler

sT7KycG.jpg

This bug occured on Thebe, Jupiter (currently occupied by Grineer at the time of this post).

Enemy spawns were normal, until the final override phase of the mission. After noticing a lack of enemies running at the consoles, I investigated to discover a huge amount of Sensor Regulators filling the hallways, rooms, and closets. 

These Sensor Regulator spawns continued right up to the extraction point, with the only exception being the Grineer Flameblade Synthesis target I was tracking.

Well, almost normal at the beginning.

Some Corpus did spawn on my end while destroying the two rooms, before returning to Grineer only when returning to the final phase.

And then it was Sensor Regulator City. It was weird as hell.

Happened to me as well, was lucky enough to snag a video. For extra information, the place was grineer occupied when this went down. When it happened for us, we first realized that no enemies were spawning. The drones first appeared in the right hall. We all went to check it out, and when we headed back to the main room, it was flooded. There was no end to them. Some even spilled out to the exit hall.

https://youtu.be/CK5FmYjEqzY