Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Preemptive Strike] Where is Railjack?

Kaotyke

Before anyone even makes the threads, I shall be the first to do so, at the time when people in Canada are still sleeping or are drinking their breakfast coffee.

As of 3 hours ago, its Fall.

Railjack is to be lunched during the Fall.

Its not here yet.

WTF is this?

Broken promisses?!

Why is it raining?!

Why is the news report telling me its Spring?! Does that means Railjack is 6 months away?! C.O.N.T.E.N.T D.R.O.U.G.H.T!!!1!!ONE!!1/2!!!

... oh wait. its because I live in the south hemesphere.

*sips *

Edited by Kaotyke
gramme. Let me wake up, damnit!

Bro's its obvi coming October 5th-ish Wukon gets swaped out for atlas after October 3rd. Usually when that happens they have an update. And they like to keep their main line updates 3 months apart, and with it being said that it is coming out this year, it wouldn't make sense for it to come out Christmas with the new war, since that's already a huge update and chances are we are going to need rail jack to play the quest. This also makes sense seeing as if we are only going to be getting the Grineer version of Railjack at the start, which means release with the quest again doesn't make sense, aside from maybe an all out battle on Cetus.Just saying it's totally on its way. (either that or we ust get a bunch of tennogen stuff with atlas prime, but honestly i think they are good to release it so we will see 😛 )