Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are you doing Tenno? ​​​​​​​

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

How are you doing Tenno? :lotus:

Many of us are awaiting Railjack and The new war (major content), but till then, we do get minor content such as weapons packs or a new frame, or even a nice overhaul here n there. 

I was wondering how your passing the time or what have you been doing? 

Have you tried the new weapons & frame if so, how was the farm & did you like them?

Have you been exploring or tinkering with builds , did you perhaps kindle a new passion for fashion frame ? 

did you maybe meet new players, or increase your clan or ect? 

just wanted to know whats going on with my fellow Tenno

Best Regards (as always)

~Mako

:Mako:

1. Clearing relics and playing Gears 5.

2. Gauss? Kinda meh. Like a faster, weaker Rhino. Acceltra? I was looking at it to be my Mirage's new Primary... ...until I blew myself up in half of the Fissure runs. Still fun, though - kinda like a WH40k Bolter. Akarius? I was looking at it to be mastery fodder, until I found that it complemented my Mirage's Astilla perfectly. I've also only blown myself up twice with it so far. It's now my Mirage's Secondary of choice - sorry, Gauss.

3. Pretty settled on my builds these days. I do partake in fashion frame somewhat. After all, one of my gaming mottos is "Be badass, look badass."

4. No.

Edited by KnossosTNC
Had a couple of paracetamols. Can think and type properly now.
  • Like 1

Well, I finally got around to building all the kitguns last week. I kept the Tombfinger and Catchmoon ones.

Hit max rank with Ventkids and got all of the mods from them finally, so now to max out my last k-drive and make it super fast.

Started leveling the Akarius yesterday. Love it so far. Gonna throw primed quickdraw and slip magazine on it so now I need more endo.

And been playing a lot of Link's Awakening on Switch this weekend. Found enough seashells to get the upgraded sword already. Btw, IT'S SO PRETTY. Such a good game.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

Have you been exploring or tinkering with builds , did you perhaps kindle a new passion for fashion frame ?

This was me.

Forma'd a couple weapons I had been using for a long time that I wanted to change my mods on.

Leveled and forma'd Gauss.

Changed up my build on Equinox for a fun balance form build that I'm loving. 

Continuing my renewed love for Wukong.

Changed up my weapon stats for Atlas now that petrify doesn't block status anymore. 🙂

• Like 1

Playing a crap ton of gauss (he’s quickly becoming my favorite frame) and Ive been adding more and more ways to increase his 1 speed so I can out run my ever growing thoughts of self worthlessness, anger at failing college and being stuck in a dead end job, losing my friends, being unable to start any sort of relationship, and my own self loathing. So far Ive hit speeds that let me cross large tilesets in ~2 second and clocked myself going 98.9 mph. 🙂 

• Like 1

Helping newer players is essentially all I'm doing outside forma and trade chat. Essentially just playing other games in the meantime 

As for Gauss, definitely like him more than I thought I would, was an extremely quick farm, maybe 20-25 minutes.

His weapons were even easier as i got them both in the same run. Primary is fun, but Secondary just feels lacking.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

both works for me 

Welp, I replayed Saints Row IV & finished it a week ago, now I'm replaying Gat Outta Hell, almost finished too, so idk what I'll do next.

As for mangas, I'm reading a lot of Junji Ito right now; if you don't know him he does a lot of psychological & body horror:

https://manganelo.com/manga/yau1003198789

Edited by Xenox_Ilz-ot

Trying to do the Jupiter doors in Pug and always getting pulled out by the 1 minute timer.

Doing the keys for the Zealots and seeing if anyone will stay to use all the capsules after the timer is done instead of running to the extraction. No one ever does.

Seeing how many Nightwaves missions I can do before it ends and collect them all in the last week to see the collection screen keep going. Messed this up on accident and collected level 30 and 5 levels afterwards.

Getting annoyed that when I fight level 40+ Zealots and I do not have Djinn or a Kavat/Kubrow, that my Sentinel gets one shorted and I gotta do the rest of the mission without one, unless I make the game down my Frame to revive it.

....and still I find doing the regular tiles more fun than the open worlds but still find so much to do in this game. Too much content and going 4+ years.

• Like 1

I took a total of one month of break and would only play during the weekends. Now that my classes are a bit slow, I’ve been playing a lot again and am addicted!!

Doing nightwave after my break didn’t bore me at all and I had fun doing catch up missions. I just maxed out my rank in Fortuna and can finally battle the Profit Taker!

Edited by (NSW)1kSakura
  • Like 1