Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How are you doing Tenno? ​​​​​​​

(XBOX)EternalDrk Mako

Been hearing about the Romance of the Three Kingdooms and went to research about it.

Did you know they would eat the flesh of traitors, drink their blood and sleep on their skin?

Freaking cannibals...

That is in no way sanitary...

Edited by Kaotyke
  • Like 1

Normal gaming schedule...Check in on Warframe, pick up finished forma start new forma...Check Region Chat..see region is still region..play Arbitration if Arbitration is infested Survival/Defense/Excavation....Pass on all others..Play my Sorties so long as a boss fight is not the last one...because I'm done... Run some UKKO and HEMIT for relics..Play a couple Relic runs for a new Forma BP for tomorrow...DONE.

Alright there's nothing else to do in Warframe and screw Guass..I'm done chasing after frames...I haven't liked a new frame since Chroma and that's because he's a dragon..and I love dragons..so whatever...no big deal...

Off to Elite Dangerous...One run of medical supplies and a return trip carrying manure..Im sure it'll be fine on the next trip back...

Alright Elite Dangerous is even worse than Warframe on grind and being utterly bored for differing reasons...

Let's play Monster Hunter World...Check out those Odagaron pants on my female character..looking hot...and I completely forgot how to play this game...Okay let's go play No Man's Sky...

Extreme Hazard World/Serial Killers Sentinels....Yeah but I need that radium...so laser mine myself underground and laser out a comfy cave of all that former radium...Dammit I'm bored...

STELLARIS I'll play that...Make a peaceful race I like all the stats let's play...Congrats you are surrounded by rabid ancient fallen empires and rabid zealots who hate your species....Sigh, what about this blackhole over here...OMG it has a giant space monster in it and it ate my science vessels...Dang it that Science leader had five stars and he was tenured...

Well time to play the only real game available...Off to the forums to post sht posts....Awwww...finally a game that is fun...

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

Been hearing about the Romance of the Three Kingdooms and went to research about it.

Did you know they would eat the flesh of traitors, drink their blood and sleep on their skin?

Freaking cannibals...

That is in no way sanitary...

Bear in mind the Romance of the Three Kingdoms is somewhat, well, romanticised. Lu Bu killing 1000 warriors a day for example.

That being said, I can imagine this happening at least once. 

7 hours ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

How are you doing Tenno?

Doing great! 

was wondering how your passing the time or what have you been doing? 

I work, make a little scratch. Playing a lot of RD2 and Borderlands 3. Break Point is around the corner. Ghost of Tsushima too.. hopefully. 

I'll be back for a bit tho when Deth Cube Prime drops so I can put 8 forma in it. Besides that..

Yeah DE can take as much time as they need for thier game, releasing Emperyiam and New War. I'm good till probably next year some time. 😊

Have you tried the new weapons & frame

Nah, I'm good. 

did you maybe meet new players

Used to do that. Then BL3 and Bounty's for RD2 came out. 

just wanted to know whats going on with my fellow Tenno

That's pretty much it. 

giphy.gif

Cheers 

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Bear in mind the Romance of the Three Kingdoms is somewhat, well, romanticised. Lu Bu killing 1000 warriors a day for example.

That being said, I can imagine this happening at least once. 

Oh, I'm sure.

But I also heard that some cannibal tribes believed that eating certian parts of the enemy's body will add their strenght along with your own,

While this is indeed romanticised, I cant help but not doubt that it was indeed a thing that happened, even if only once.

Blitzing up the MR ladder, I was sure I neglected to understand the potential and/or max out some WF on the way. So I am having a grand time doing that, applying forma, tinkering with WF mods and finally buying some de luxe skins to complete the makeover.. I even got to the point of maxing out some Archguns and AWs in anticipation of Railjack 

I was surprised though when I discovered that like the Coop/Change loadout WF slots, there are corresponding Vehicles/Change loadout slots too :facepalm:!  All this time, I had no idea that I got 23 open slots (besides Default) waiting for me in case I need it. As if we have engaging AW/K-drive gameplay that demands multiple loadouts. Railjack perhaps?

Edited by Alpha_Tango
correction
  • Like 1

Passing my time doing mostly doing tridolons. I started very recently after neglecting it for a long time and finally found a comfortable pace running Trinity on public tricaps, doing 2 or sometimes 3 per night if I get lucky.

I finally managed to build one of every frame. I still have to replace banshee, nova and wukong with the prime variants (and atlas soon!) but it feels good to have a complete arsenal. Gauss is okay, a bit too much micromanagement for my taste. Acceltra is very fun but Akarius just feels slow and clunky to use.

Feels lonely being a one-man clan for 6 years ;_;

Outside Warframe I'm trying to continue reading Umineko, and started writing a little mystery novel of my own with a friend.