Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to kill level 145 bombard eximus fast?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb nslay:

Well, if you're at the point in the game where you need Revenant's reave, you already have 7 Thralls lined up and thus you can one shot all 7 of them at the same time. Though you probably should keep one or two alive to spread the Thrall effect around some more.

Also, as per your comment, I really recommend Natural Talent for Revenant. I've seen players who can tolerate that slow casting animation, but I see it as both a convenience and as a defense mod for any recasting of Mesmer Skin. Though, you won't need to recast Mesmer Skin if you're having to use Reave to kill stuff...

I got Garuda in my arsenal. Now that Gauss is all built, I might just pull her out and try her out.

You can 1 shot more then 7 actualy 

😉

uh, there's a lot of good Weapons in the game, you'll just have to... try a bunch of them. listing them off would be listing off like half of the Weapons or so, so that's not that helpful.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Hyperion Rexx said:

Crit tails off, status is king.

both of them 'fall off' just as hard and aren't really that great. only Hybrid is 'king'.

vor 3 Minuten schrieb nslay:

Yeah, but his Danse Macabre won't kill very high level enemies in one shot like his Reave can.

6:16 look at the video 😉

Its a combination of Abilities.

Edited by P0Pz

17 minutes ago, nslay said:

Well, if you're at the point in the game where you need Revenant's reave, you already have 7 Thralls lined up and thus you can one shot all 7 of them at the same time. Though you probably should keep one or two alive to spread the Thrall effect around some more.

Also, as per your comment, I really recommend Natural Talent for Revenant. I've seen players who can tolerate that slow casting animation, but I see it as both a convenience and as a defense mod for any recasting of Mesmer Skin. Though, you won't need to recast Mesmer Skin if you're having to use Reave to kill stuff...

I got Garuda in my arsenal. Now that Gauss is all built, I might just pull her out and try her out.

This isn’t setting in for you is it? Garuda doesn’t need to rely on a skill with a quantity cap. She doesn’t need to bottle up enemies in a hallway. She just destroys any level, anywhere.

Putting Natural talent on Revenant implies that I actual give him attention and additional playtime. I don’t play trash frames, just ask my Nyx.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, (XB1)GearsMatrix301 said:

This isn’t setting in for you is it? Garuda doesn’t need to rely on a skill with a quantity cap. She doesn’t need to bottle up enemies in a hallway. She just destroys any level, anywhere.

Putting Natural talent on Revenant implies that I actual give him attention and additional playtime. I don’t play trash frames, just ask my Nyx.

Revenant can also destroy any level anywhere too. And he can survive anything while doing so. Perhaps if you count Thrall effect spreading and Enthralling more units, it takes about 2 seconds to off 7 guys in one shot just the same as Garuda charging the Blood Orbs as you say. But Revenant can kill just 1 enemy almost instantly without needing to wait.

If you you were more familiar with Revenant, you wouldn't think of Nyx. He does make Thralls, but they're not for fighting or doing damage or anything like that. They're for pacifying, temporary CC and killing. They're not meant to last. That doesn't sound anything like Mind Control to me.

You definitely should put Natural Talent on Revenant and you should give him additional playtime. More understanding and more fuel for criticism. You can also experience some of those ultra long endless missions if you'd like (and brag about it too!). I won't fault you for bragging about being able to one shot level 2000 Corrupted Bombards even though you criticize others for bragging about such feats. It is pretty cool to be able to do that.

Now if you really want a challenge, bring Revenant on Derelict Survival and try to do those ultra long survivals. It's a little more challenging... well, that might be primarily because Derelict Survival doesn't provide modules in containers and has poor spawn rates. But Infested are Revenant's weakness for sure. You can't pull these Reave stunts when Ancient Disruptors are around.

excal blind and exalted blade

mesa peacemakers

ash seeking shuriken build with viral/ gas gun/ melee build

equinox maim

saryn 1 and 4 with spore build up

Baruuk 4 condition overload when bombard is affected by status gun

revenant 1/2 and 3

ninkondi prime spin with 100% status condition overload with range and crit riven

17 minutes ago, Proslackernifty said:

I bookmarked this thread. I can't believe Sarpa was mentioned.  I'll have to play with that now.  

It may not be the best build, but something like the below Sarpa build should do be able to some serious damage. I remember being able to down level 125 Kyta Raknoids with Sarpa in Simulacrum... they're ridiculously tough!

http://warframe-builder.com/s/6533c40e92047ec6

Keep in mind the charge shot status is 25%. I think at the 1.5x combo (basically 1 charge attack), you should have 100% status for charge shots from Weeping Wounds. Each shot should bring the melee counter up by 5, plus the inevitable slash procs will contribute through Relentless Combination.

9 hours ago, 844448 said:

Any build that I can try to kill them quickly?

Any Dagger, any stun, Covert Lethality.

Final Destination.

...Sorry conditioned reflex.

Other than that I'd just say bring a TON of corrosive procs and crowd control and aim for the head.

Also Rad damage does a good punch, if the status goes off it also lowers the chance it is shooting at you.

Take a condition overload melee like redeemer prime and if you really want to overkill pair it with akbronco prime with 4 dual stats and 4 other mods.  Shoot twice with the akbronco then melee it.  See some nasty damage numbers pop up.  If you want to use a primary crit weapon at that level you'll need hunter munitions to ignore the armor and any weapon that can consistently crit will get the job done since hunter munitions is fantastic and goes off your total base damage after mods are applied like primed cryo rounds for instance that you'll usually want to use to make viral to make the slash procs kill twice as fast.  

Or just use mag's bubble with a lanka or mara detron.  It tears enemies to pieces that are in the bubble.  

4 hours ago, nslay said:

It may not be the best build, but something like the below Sarpa build should do be able to some serious damage. I remember being able to down level 125 Kyta Raknoids with Sarpa in Simulacrum... they're ridiculously tough!

http://warframe-builder.com/s/6533c40e92047ec6

Keep in mind the charge shot status is 25%. I think at the 1.5x combo (basically 1 charge attack), you should have 100% status for charge shots from Weeping Wounds. Each shot should bring the melee counter up by 5, plus the inevitable slash procs will contribute through Relentless Combination.

OK, slight modification(s)... this thing is no joke! It bleeds Level 130 and Corrupted Bombards and Corrupted Heavy Gunners in just seconds. Just make sure you hold 'e' down for the charged shots (300% extra damage?).

I honestly can't decide which is better... they all seem to work equally well. But I like Shattering Impact because it can strip armor off status-immune enemies.

Viral + Shattering Impact (in theory this should be the best... armor strip + viral!): http://warframe-builder.com/s/ce6a415a2b31b218

Corrosive + Enduring Affliction (more slash damage and combo buildup): http://warframe-builder.com/s/5fb7fb5cc499db8a

Corrosive + Drifting Contact (more slash procs, combo and longer combo): http://warframe-builder.com/s/e91f9556e221d4ee

These allow you to apply the charged shots faster (hold 'e' down). Though, you have that funky shooting animation...

When I kill 4 Corrupted Bombards or Corrupted Heavy Gunners, I end up with around 300 combo from just a handful of Sarpa shots.

Other builds that worked but with slower attack speed. I think you should stick with the above.

Shattering Impact + Corrosive + Heat (more Condition Overload): http://warframe-builder.com/s/1376bb26b9285597

Enduring Affliction + Corrosive + Heat (why need Shattering Impact?): http://warframe-builder.com/s/801bb8a151a53940

Shattering Impact + Viral + Heat (more Condition Overload): http://warframe-builder.com/s/adaf6775149babdc

These are slower at using the charged shots (holding 'e' down) but are still potent.

Edited by nslay

1 hour ago, bibmobello said:

If someone invite me in his simulacrum i can show  him the fastest way to kill any 20 of 165 eximus enemy you prefer, obviously with damage enabled and without Ai paused.

I did all my tests without them paused (no stealth multiplier). Strangely, if they're Enthralled,I get all yellow numbers on some of them (Sarpa shots are not supposed to crit). So I didn't Enthrall them either.

1 hour ago, ranks21 said:

instead of corrosive try gas.

I tried it. It only works reasonably well if you have something to strip the armor (like Shattering Impact). Toxin (which is proc'd by gas) does not bypass armor.

Edited by nslay

2 minutes ago, nslay said:

It only works reasonably well if you have something to strip the armor (like Shattering Impact). Toxin (which is proc'd by gas) does not bypass armor

I use orthos p + excal blind  or banshee silence or even mirage and if I want to be more op ill use harrow... I hardly use cp or armor stripping tactics, when I can just target an enemy's health. disarm is just overkill in the melee world

You can do the gas stealth trick. There're some vids on youtube regarding this, they can explain it better than me.

The twin krokhur with CO and viral is pretty strong and the tiger stance will give you knowckdowns and thus finishers. Might work.

If you're getting to them via mission like survival your melee should be strong enough with high enough combo counter at that point to kill them very quickly.

Otherwise this thread is already full with mean ways to deal with them.

Just now, ranks21 said:

I use orthos p + excal blind  or banshee silence or even mirage and if I want to be more op ill use harrow... I hardly use cp or armor stripping tactics, when I can just target an enemy's health. disarm is just overkill in the melee world

Sarpa procs Slash a lot which is better than toxin anyway. But since you can benefit from Shattering Impact, you can also put gas on the Sarpa and do more DoT along with the Slash. Though, I think Viral is better since the Slash damage is then effectively doubled.

Hit it until it dies. 

No srsly there are a lot of options here.

Slash proccing weapons with viral. 

Hybrid builds overall. 

Armor stripping + gas combos. 

Daggers. 

Pure raw high dmg builds are also a possibility. 

It depends also on the type of eximus if you want to determine the best way to kill said enemy.

But the overall efficient way (imo) to kill it without warframe abilities, are weapons that are able to get high crits and status proccs. 

When you take operator into account, there is also magus lockdown (requires armor stripping). 

With warframe in the pool.. Well... A lot is possible here 😄