Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Instancing Issue

Majodyve

Recently, Dojo instancing has developed an issue whereby players are often put into solo instances when joining dojos. This can happen when being invited to a dojo, when being brought to a dojo while already in a squad, or when simply joining a dojo from the clan screen. I initially ran into this issue being instanced myself when trying to trade with another player, who I invited to my dojo. They were unable to see me for the couple of minutes they were in my dojo, before being kicked by the server. I then joined their dojo, and was unable to see or interact with them through the trading post. Me and a friend then noticed that we were often unable to join the same dojo instance upon both entering the dojo or entering the dojo as a squad. Once when we were in the same dojo instance, I invited another player to our dojo to trade, but they were unable to join the same instance as the both of us. Typically, relays are functional as usual, although I did manage to get put into a solo instance of Maroo's Bazaar once.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...