Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr is the fastest frame.

(XBOX)Architect Prime

3 minutes ago, TheGrimCorsair said:

Pretty sure Wukong ends up second fastest overall thanks to his 3 now.

there's a lot less Sprint Speed Mods than Power Strength Mods, eh. 30m/s is right around the speed of a Player moving with Parkour, so essentially Cloud Walker starting "at zero", and then adding Sprint Speed Mods to get higher.

Cloud Walker can fly through the air so anything ground limited loses if there's any Terrain more complicated than Tarmac - but everybody has Parkour and applying a speed Multiplier to your Parkour is essentially the same.
i.e. all of the Sprint Mods at once, is not quite double, but Strength can easily be triple in a similar scenario.

43 minutes ago, (NSW)Fiftycentis said:

No one named gauss? (Still have to try him myself)

Strictly speaking, he was designed to be fast to play, which means in the 'how fast can we really push a Warframe' department, he's actually not that much faster.

Thing is, most of that is, like, with hyper-specific builds and setups. Gauss outpaces most frames in terms of speed for practical builds.

(although if you play your cards right, he definitely tops out in terms of raw speed)

• Like 1

Being spontaneous.

Actually, I think wukong is the 2nd fastest warframe, since his cloud-walker gives super-speed and if you want verification, there is youtube to give you an idea of how fast he is.

In fact if I remember, he's the 2nd warframe to enter "banned" tier (on a warframe racing list) after nova.

Edited by anonymous14z

I think my Gauss is faster.

Duration, Efficiency build, sprint boost on aura and rush... Base running speed already crazy, if I start using the abilities, I'm like Lightning. Straight line or not, Nova runs out of energy before even catch me after a few corners.

Her mobility options generally put her above Nezha, who is kinda the bare minimum standard for "fast," but unless a frame can teleport or its name is Wukong, clear speed generally depends on how well you manage obstacles.

I can personally complete an Ayatan room faster with my Ivara than I can with my Zephyr, thanks to A: being able to pretty much bypass entire sections with dash wires without slamming into terrain if I mis-click, and B: being able to fall at normal speed instead of floating downwards.

Objective speed isn't exactly relevant to me since you can only go flat-out in the landscapes, which might actually fry my 6-year-old potato of a laptop.

There's also the matter of sustained speed vs burst speed. Saryn and Zephyr have crazy good speed bursts, but I'm pretty sure Wisp's buff is way more economical in terms of up-time and energy expenditure, and Volt's really depends on how you build him.

Edited by Dreddeth
Typo

23 minutes ago, Dreddeth said:

Her mobility options generally put her above Nezha, who is kinda the bare minimum standard for "fast," but unless a frame can teleport or it's name is Wukong, clear speed generally depends on how well you manage obstacles.

I can personally complete an Ayatan room faster with my Ivara than I can with my Zephyr, thanks to A: being able to pretty much bypass entire sections with dash wires without slamming into terrain if I mis-click, and B: being able to fall at normal speed instead of floating downwards.

Objective speed isn't exactly relevant to me since you can only go flat-out in the landscapes, which might actually fry my 6-year-old potato of a laptop.

There's also the matter of sustained speed vs burst speed. Saryn and Zephyr have crazy good speed bursts, but I'm pretty sure Wisp's buff is way more economical in terms of up-time and energy expenditure, and Volt's really depends on how you build him.

Strange you didn't even mention Gauss. Economy you need? how about burst speed for 9 or less energy and you advance a full room in a blink of an eye?

Saryn burst speed? O.o I'm missing something here for sure, how is that even mentioned in the same sentence with the word of "speed",

6 hours ago, 40PE said:

Strange you didn't even mention Gauss. Economy you need? how about burst speed for 9 or less energy and you advance a full room in a blink of an eye?

Saryn burst speed? O.o I'm missing something here for sure, how is that even mentioned in the same sentence with the word of "speed",

I can't speak for Gauss because I haven't farmed him, so I avoided using him as an example.

Saryn's Molt gives a very sharp speed boost that scales with Power Strength but decays rapidly over its short duration. It's been that way for multiple updates now.